Priory Grange, Blyth
- Outstanding, Substantially Extended Detached Residence
- Fabulous Versatility, Outside Work/Play Area
- Multi-Car Parking to Driveway
- Lounge, Stunning Dining Kitchen, Family Room
- Downstairs Cloaks/w.c, Porch, Study/Office
- Five Fabulous Sized Bedrooms, En-Suite
- Stunning Family Bathroom with Shower
- Enclosed Rear Garden with Artificial Lawn, Side Patio
A truly stunning and substantially extended detached family home, within a cul-de-sac on this highly sought after estate. Offering fabulous versatility for family living and boasting, entrance porch, hallway, lounge with feature fireplace and bay window, gorgeous, open plan, extended dining kitchen with quartz worktops and integrated appliances, utility space, opening to 17'0 family room extension with two lots of French doors to both the side patio and rear garden, downstairs cloaks/wc., the garage has been converted to provide a superb sized office/study or alternatively a playroom. To the first floor there are five excellent sized bedrooms, the master bedroom with attractive fitted robes and en-suite shower room, fitted robes to three further bedrooms. The bathroom is luxuriously fitted and fully tiled, the loft is fully boarded, providing excellent storage space with Velux windows. This eco-friendly property also benefits from owned Solar Panels, the rear garden has a fully functional work space with plumbing, electrics and double glazing, artificial lawn, patios and walled area, BBQ, side patio area, the front driveway provides multi-car parking, and has wrought iron fencing
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Priory Grange, Blyth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cramlington Station4.1 miles
- Pegswood Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Established in 1990, Rook Matthews Sayer are the region's leading estate agent and lettings agent. With a prominent high street branch network coupled with dedicated local experts ready to help you move, our approach is both personal and professional. We aim to sell or let your home for the best possible price with our pro-active approach. We have helped thousands of homeowners and landlords sell and let their homes in the region.
Every week, around 500 new prospective buyers and prospe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10571933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rook Matthews Sayer, Blyth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.