Tysoe Street, London, EC1R
- Let available date:
- £3,125A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- 12 months How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Furnish type:
- 2 bed 2 bath
- 1150 sqft approx
- Ample built in storage
- Outdoor space
Larger than most 2 bedroom apartments in the building and spanning 1,150 sqft, this 2 double bedroom and 2 bathroom apartment on Tysoe Street is located in the very centre of Clerkenwell. Having been recently modernised, the apartment based on the lower ground floor is light and spacious due to its high ceilings and full length windows. The main, open plan living space has a modern fully fitted kitchen complete with integrated appliances to one side as well as direct access to a large decked, private courtyard.
Situated on Tysoe Street, just behind the bustling Exmouth Market contains numerous award winning eateries, coffee outlets and boutique shops. The area isn’t short of green space with Wilmington Square & Spa Fields also on the doorstep plus being located directly between main line Kings Cross & Farringdon transport connections are quick and simple with each being just a 10 minute walk away.
Available 21st July 2022 and offered unfurnished.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Tysoe Street, London, EC1R
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Angel Station0.4 miles
- Farringdon Station0.5 miles
- Kings Cross Thameslink Station0.5 miles
About the agent
We bring people and extraordinary property together.
Whether selling, letting or valuing; warehouses, townhouses, penthouses and/or commercial properties, we are breaking the mould of generic high street estate agents.
Our access to the unknown, along with our network of contacts, enables us to deliver on and off-market transactions with in-depth experience and a spirit of innovation.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 24683333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by TBA Property, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.