Grenville Road, Salcombe
- Semi-detached house
- Now requiring modernisation
- Estuary glimpses
- Potential for off road parking
- 3 bedrooms
- Popular area of town
- Main residence only
SITUATION Located on Grenville Road, No.14 is within walking distance of most of the town. Close by is the Spar supermarket and Post Office and a little higher up the hill is The Berry - a haven for dog walkers. The centre of Salcombe is within easy reach giving access to other shops plus cafes, restaurants and pubs, including access to the water at Batson, Whitestrand and Normandy pontoon.
FEATURES * Semi-detached house
* Now requiring modernisation
* Estuary glimpses
* 3 bedrooms
* Walk into town
* Popular road
* Potential for off-road parking (STPP)
DIRECTIONS Drive into Salcombe and take the first turning left after the petrol station into Onslow Road. Turn immediately right into St Dunstans Road and then first left into Raleigh. Turn right into Grenville Road just beyond the Loring Road turning and No.14 will be found on the right hand side.
VIEWING Strictly by appointment through Luscombe Maye
LOCAL AUTHORITY South Hams District Council, Follaton House, Plymouth Road, Totnes TQ9 5NE
TENURE Freehold with full vacant possession on completion.
NOTE: please be aware the Deeds of the property state: "not to use the Property for any purpose other than a main residence and in particular not to use the Property as a second home or to use the Property as a holiday home."
SERVICES Mains electricity, gas, water and drainage
uPVC double glazed windows
Gas-fired central heating (not Tested)
COUNCIL TAX The property is in Council Tax Band C
BrochuresWS - A4 2 page la...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Grenville Road, Salcombe
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Ivybridge Station12.3 miles
About the agent
THINKING OF SELLING OR LETTING?
Find out how we can sell or let your property and achieve the best price for your home. Call Theo, Amanda or Nicki for your FREE MARKET APPRAISAL. Luscombe Maye, established 1873.
10 reasons why people choose Luscombe Maye
We have a first class commitment to our clients best interests
We keep our clients informed
We offer very good value for money
We have the best office network in South Devon
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101034013906. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Luscombe Maye, Salcombe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.