Blackhorse Hill, Appleby Magna, Swadlincote
- LUXURIOUS BARN CONVERSION
- FINISHED TO AN INCREDIBLE STANDARD THROUGHOUT
- TWO BEDROOMS - DRESSING ROOM TO MASTER
- OPEN PLAN LIVING KITCHEN/ LIVING ROOM
- OFF ROAD PARKING
- DELIGHTFUL PRIVATE GARDEN
** STYLISH BARN CONVERSION ** Connells are absolutely delighted to offer for sale this beautiful, thoughtfully stylish barn conversion in the popular village of Appleby Magna. Finished to a very high standard throughout and offering plenty of living accommodation across the stylish ground floor.
A RARE OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A STYLISH BARN CONVERSION IN THE SOUGHT AFTER VILLAGE OF APPLEBY MAGNA.
Appleby Magna is a highly regarded West Leicestershire village with a vibrant community. The village is rich in history and there is evidence of occupation dating back to the iron age. There is a village shop and sporting activities include cricket and football clubs. There are more comprehensive amenities in the nearby towns of Market Bosworth and Ashby de la Zouch. Appleby Magna is well located for commuting to Birmingham with junction 11 on the M42.
Open Plan Living Room/kitchen 22' 10" x 16' 9" ( 6.96m x 5.11m )
Kitchen / Dining Area
Bedroom One 10' 3" x 9' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.82m )
Dressing Room Space 7' 3" x 4' 3" ( 2.21m x 1.30m )
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 7' 3" ( 3.12m x 2.21m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
BrochuresPDF Property ParticularsFull Details
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Blackhorse Hill, Appleby Magna, Swadlincote
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Polesworth Station5.3 miles
About the agent
| Setting the pace in estate agency since 1936
We opened the doors to the first Connells branch more than 80 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agency groups in the UK. We have over 180 branches covering the Midlands and South of England, each one operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Connells branch in Lichfeild for all your property needs
At Connells our team ar
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference LFD309487. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Lichfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.