Victoria Apartments, Park Road North
- A Smart & Well Proportioned Modern Style Retirement Apartment Available to 55's & Over
- Superbly Positioned Facing onto Albert Park & Having Its Own Private South Facing Garden
- Large Comfortable Residents Lounge & Visitor Guest Bedrooms
- Security Intercom & 'Call-Care' System, Residents Car Park & Attractive Cared for Gardens
- 21ft Lounge/Diner with French Doors
- Two Double Bedrooms & Modern Shower Room
- Smart Modern Kitchen Units & Built-In Oven & Hob
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or 10am – 4pm Sunday
There are lots of other nice features and attractions including a large comfortable residents lounge, guest bedrooms, attractive well cared for residents’ garden, stairs and a lift to all floors, security intercom system and 'call care' alarm and a resident’s car park.
The accommodation comprises communal secure reception hall, private entrance hall, 21ft lounge/diner with French doors onto the front garden, kitchen with smart modern style units and appliances, two double bedrooms and a modern shower room with a white suite.
Communal Reception Hall
With a comfortable resident's lounge and residents guest bedrooms. Staircase and lift to all floors.
Private Entrance Hall
With security intercom system, handy built-in cloaks/storage cupboard and radiator.
6.4m x 3.73m
With UPVC double glazed French doors opening onto the owners own private south facing sun terrace. Radiator and opening into …………
2.87m x 2.16m
Smart range of modern pine style wall, drawer and floor cupboards. Rolltop work surfaces with co-ordinated tiled splash backs and a single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Built-in stainless steel electric oven and four ring ceramic hob with extractor hood over. Washing machine and fridge freezer are also included.
3.4m x 3.12m
increasing to 12'3 to include depth of wardrobe. Built-in double wardrobe and radiator.
3.68m x 2.44m
With a modern white three piece suite comprising walk-in shower, vanity wash hand basin with cabinet below and a close couple WC with concealed cistern. White ceramic tiled splash backs, chrome towel radiator, extractor fan and LED spotlights.
This particular apartment has the bonus of its very own private south facing patio style front garden with plum slate flowerbeds, nicely established and maintained Beech hedge and patio/sitting area.
Communal Gardens & Parking
There are communal residents' gardens at the front and rear of the development and residents parking spaces.
Book Your Viewing
Call us 9am – 8pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am – 5pm Saturday or Sunday 10am – 4pm
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Victoria Apartments, Park Road North
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Middlesbrough Station0.9 miles
- Marton Station2.1 miles
- South Bank Station2.5 miles
About the agent
To an outsider, Middlesbrough might not be the most glamourous place to live, in fact, it was once handed the unenviable mantle of being "one of the worst places in the UK". Seriously, we're going to stand for that. Alright, we know it has its imperfections and the odd flaw, but our 'Boro' is one of the warmest, friendliest and most welcoming places you'll find, and here's why......
With the Yorkshire Dales, North Yorkshire Moors and some stunning c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference MID200706. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.