Coach Road Estate, Washington. NE37 2HG
- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- £395A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
SOUGHT AFTER ONE BED UPPER FLAT, GREAT LOCATION ON POPULAR ESTATE. Includes entrance lobby/landing with cupboard, spacious lounge, large bedroom, kitchen, bathroom with shower over bath,. gas c/h, double glazed. Will suit single persons or a couple. Call to view !! AVAILABLE NOW !! EPC RATING ; C.
NOTICE REGARDING PETS : Due to the government cap on damage deposits from 01.06.19 (5 weeks maximum damage bond) - we are unable to recommend pets to our clients without an agreed rental adjustment, this is typically around £5pw extra (varies depending on the property & pets). Please ask our office if you wish to have pets considered on your application, and we can assess the pets proposed and confirm if an amended rent can be agreed with the landlord. This statement does not confirm pets are acceptable for this property.
HOLDING DEPOSITS ; Once an agreement in principal is reached on any proposed letting to tenants, the tenant is asked to pay a holding deposit equivalent to one weeks rent on the property, before formal referencing is undertaken. Our office will provide full terms and conditional applicable to holding deposits before any payment is taken.
NOTICE REGARDING FREE STANDING GAS & ELECTRIC APPLIANCES ;
Any free standing appliances shown on photographs or present on viewings may not be included in the tenancy. Please obtain confirmation in writing from our office as to the inclusion of any appliance
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Coach Road Estate, Washington. NE37 2HG
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Pelaw Metro Station2.3 miles
- Heworth Station2.5 miles
- Felling Metro Station3.1 miles
About the agent
Letsafe are a dedicated specialist property letting and management operation, our one and only priority and field of expertise is looking after your property.
Our management team of Raymond Blake, Joanne Gillespie, Sean Courtney and Sharon McDonald have a combined 60 years plus experience in the sector, we are based in high quality, professional offices at 57 Park View, Whitley Bay.
Together with our website letsafehomes.co.uk, Letsafe advertise on all major portals. We take grea
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BK190CR. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Letsafe, Tyne and Wear. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.