Upham Park Road, Chiswick, London, W4
- Let available date:
- £6,230A deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Short term
- Furnish type:
- Newly refurbished ground floor 2 bedroom conversion flat
- Ideally located on a quiet tree lined road
- Modern open plan kitchen/reception room with wooden floors
- Private patio garden
- Short distance to Turnham Green tube station (District Line)
- EPC rating: D
The accommodation comprises modern open plan kitchen/reception room with wooden floors and direct access to a private patio garden, 2 double bedrooms and modern bathroom.
Perfectly situated for access to the many shops, cafes and restaurant on Chiswick High Road and just a short distance to Turnham Green Underground Station (District Line).
** RENT FOR SHORT LETS LESS THAN 3 MONTHS IS £5,500 PCM . FOR 3 + MONTHS £4,500.00 PCM
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Upham Park Road, Chiswick, London, W4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Turnham Green Station0.2 miles
- Stamford Brook Station0.3 miles
- Ravenscourt Park Station0.7 miles
About the agent
Chestertons has over 30 branches across London, and through our relationships with many of the world's major employers, we have a large database of the best quality private and corporate tenants looking for a wide variety of properties. Unlike many other agents, each of our branches are ARLA-qualified. This means that clients can be confident that they are not only dealing with an expert in the local lettings market, but also one that is always up-to-date with changes in legislation that c
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CLL200008_L. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chestertons Estate Agents, Chiswick Lettings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.