Holt Lane, Adel, LS16
- SUBSTANTIAL THREE BED SEMI
- TWO RECEPTIONS
- POPULAR ADEL LOCATION
- LOTS OF OFF ST PARKING & GARAGE
- EXPANSIVE REAR GARDEN
- TAKE YOUR OWN VIRTUAL TOUR RIGHT NOW!
One of the lovely things about this house is all the downstairs rooms interconnect in a circular fashion which we’re reliably informed makes a good racing circuit for children!
Some of this exceptional home’s features include:
• Spacious entrance hall with proportions of a bygone era and flooded with natural light with dual aspect window and glazed UPVc door.
• Bay fronted living room which is a lovely space for relaxing and unwinding. There is a gas coal effect fire for cosy nights in.
• Spacious dining room with space for life’s more formal occasions and located just off the kitchen. French doors take you out to the sizeable rear gardens.
• Fitted kitchen which has an excellent range of eye and base level units with complementary work surfacing. The kitchen overlooks the splendid rear garden, so is ideal for keeping a watchful eye over playing children. There is a double oven and a gas hob. The boiler is housed in the kitchen and there are some really useful floor to ceiling cupboards so an abundance of storage space all around. There is a door out to the side of the property.
• Downstairs W.C – extremely useful to have positioned next to the back door for easy garden access.
• To the first floor there is a particularly impressive galleried landing with am excellent amount of space.
• There two double bedrooms to the front and rear of the property both with lovely leafy green views. The single bedroom is a particularly good size and would be more than adequate for a child or it could make an excellent home office,
• The family bathroom is a four-piece suite in white and is neutral, clean and tidy.
• Externally to the front of the property there is an extensive block paved driveway with off street parking for at least three/four cars leading to a detached single garage.
• The rear garden is a particularly good size and has a substantial lawn ideal for growing families. The garden is very much a large bank canvass for those of you who are green fingered! There is a sun terrace and established boundaries making the garden reasonable secure for children.
This incredible home will not be on the market for long so don’t hesitate and book your viewing today, in the mean time take your VIRTUAL TOUR RIGHT NOW and see this outstanding home for yourself...
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Holt Lane, Adel, LS16
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Horsforth Station1.6 miles
- Kirkstall Forge Station2.5 miles
- Headingley Station2.7 miles
About the agent
Horsforth has a great variety of local amenities, transport and excellent schools which is huge draw to many families moving to the area. An extensive variety of shops, bars and restaurants on Town Street and New Road Side offer something for everyone. Every first Saturday of the month, there is a great farmers market on Town Street. Horsforth is approximately four miles from Kirkstall accessible by train or bus where you will find Kirkstall Abbey, a ruined Cistercian monastery.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HORSP211942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Horsforth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.