Lane ness, Benson
- Modern Family Home
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Principal Bedroom with En-Suite
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Sunny Aspect gardens
- Bright & Airy Kitchen / Dining Room
- Dual Aspect Sitting Room
- Two Driveway Parking Spaces
- Large Garden Storage Shed
The hallway leads on one side to the dual aspect Sitting Room and on the other side is the modern, bright and airy Kitchen / Dining Room with doors leading out onto the gardens. A modern cloakroom and stairs to the first floor lead to:
.....the first floor open landing with three double bedrooms. The principal bedroom benefits from a modern en-suite shower room and the further bedrooms are serviced by the modern family bathroom.
The property sits in an advantageous location as Lane Ness is quietly tucked away in the corner of the development with little traffic. The gardens are of a sunny aspect with raised decked area, Patio and large storage shed. The gardens have a high degree of privacy due to the the location of the house and the current owner has established the whole plot to soften the modern look of the house. There is also the benefit of driveway parking for two vehicles.
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Lane ness, Benson
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cholsey Station4.2 miles
About the agent
If you have a property to sell or let in the region, then we are the agent for you. Our Wallingford office has been successfully serving the local community for over 20 years and enjoys a prominent corner position, offering large window displays and benefitting from a heavy footfall.
Headed up by Directors Guy Glover & David Pratt, our professional, friendly and expert team shares a wealth of knowledge and experience, which means we ar
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10581622. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Thomas Merrifield, Wallingford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.