Beauval Road Dulwich SE22 8UQ
- 4 Bedrooms
- Double reception room
- Family bathroom
- Open plan kitchen/dining room
- Shower room/WC
- Loft space
- Storage space
- Private roof terrace
- West facing garden
Arranged over three floors, the house has well proportioned rooms. There is a double reception room leading to a charming conservatory opening onto the side garden. At the rear is the kitchen/dining room overlooking the west facing garden. Additionally there is a shower room/WC on the same floor. On the first floor there are three bedrooms including the master bedroom with a large bay window. The rear bedroom opens on to a delightful roof terrace 12`3 x 9`9 (3.7 x 3m), again west facing. There is a second bathroom on the same floor. On the third floor is the fourth large and bright double bedroom. The property may offer scope to extend into the loft to create a fifth bedroom, subject to any necessary consents. All the bedrooms, bathrooms and the kitchen/dining room have underfloor heating.
The nearest station is North Dulwich with direct service to London Bridge and two stops to Peckham Rye for the Overground and Docklands.
EPC Rating (D)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
Beauval Road Dulwich SE22 8UQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- North Dulwich Station0.4 miles
- East Dulwich Station0.6 miles
- West Dulwich Station1.0 miles
About the agent
Now over 150 years old, Harvey & Wheeler specialise in properties located in Dulwich and the surrounding area.
Homes available in this highly desirable residential area range from some of the finest large properties to be found anywhere in London, to attractive but affordable houses and flats within easy reach of parks, restaurants and shops.
Harvey & Wheeler have a dedicated staff dealing with all aspects of residential sales, letting and management.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 326_HWHE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey & Wheeler, Dulwich Village. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.