Kirklevington, Yarm, TS15
- Part exchange available
- No stamp duty to pay
- Large kitchen/dining/family area with island unit
- Bi-fold doors to the patio
- Choice of luxury kitchen
- Master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite
- Guest bedroom with en-suite
- Choice of Porcelanosa tiles
- Two reception rooms
- Turfed front and rear garden
Plot 133 - 5 bedroom detached house with double integral garage, available for £449,995.
The Charlton offers 1905 sq ft of living space across two floors, as well as a large integral garage which can be accessed from a utility room. Downstairs there is a spacious hallway, as well as a study room and a generously sized lounge. The kitchen/dining/family room features bi-fold doors to the back garden and is connected to the utility room which has an external door. There is also a cloakroom toilet, and storage cupboard.
Upstairs there are five bedrooms. The generously sized master bedroom has an en-suite with walk-in shower, and the second bedroom also includes an en-suite with walk-in shower. A second storage cupboard can also be found upstairs in the fourth bedroom. There is also a main bathroom which includes a walk-in shower and separate bath, and is fitted with white sanitaryware.
Externally there is a block paved driveway to the front of the property, and at the back there is a fully turfed garden with a paved patio and fencing with access gate.
The images, 360 tours and videos shown are for illustration purposes only. Properties may be built handed (mirror image). Many of Story Homes properties are detached and feature south-facing gardens and garage or driveway parking. All homes are freehold and can be purchased by using schemes such as Help to Buy or Part Exchange, and various offers may be available such as carpets included, NHS discount, Armed Forces discount, legal fees paid, removal fees paid and/or stamp duty paid. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Please consult the Sales Executive on this development for further information
- Lounge - 3675 x 5486 [12'-1" x 18-0']
- Kitchen - 3668 x 3600 [12'-1" x 11'-10"]
- Study - 2593 x 2484 [8-6 x 8-2]
- Dining/Family - 3596 x 5425 [11'-10" x 17'-10"]
- Master Bedroom - 4393 x 4984 [14'-5 x 16'- 4]
- Bedroom 2 - 4405 x 2773 [14'-6" x 9'-1"]
- Bedroom 3 - 2515 x 4567 [8'-3"x 15-0']
- Bedroom 4 - 2529 x 3890 [8'-4" x 12'-9"]
- Bedroom 5 - 2801 x 3450 [9'-2" x 11'-4"]
Kirklevington, Yarm, TS15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yarm Station1.1 miles
- Allens West Station3.1 miles
- Eaglescliffe Station3.3 miles
About the development
St Martin's Green
- Open for safe, 1-2-1 appointments & virtual appointments
- 3, 4 & 5-bedroom homes
- Beautiful village location
- High specification included throughout
- Beautifully designed homes
- Help to buy available on selected plots
Founded in 1987 by current CEO Fred Story, Story Homes is a housing developer operating across Cumbria, North West and North East England and southern Scotland.
With its mission being to build quality homes that people aspire to live in, Story Homes prides itself on its build quality and customer service and has more than 30 years' experience.
Story Homes offers a range of house types, with up to five bedrooms and all with a high specification internally and externally. For more
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 5_133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North East . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.