Kirklevington, Yarm, TS15
- Kitchen/dining area with French doors to the garden
- Integrated appliances
- Separate utility room
- Master bedroom with dressing area and en-suite
- Family bathroom with separate shower
- Porcelanosa tiles
- Waterfall showers
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Block paved driveway leading to the garage
- Excellent storage
Plot 128 - 3 bedroom detached house with single integral garage, available for £254,995.
The Butler offers 1052 sq ft of living space across two floors, as well as an integral single garage. The generously sized lounge is to the front of the property and includes a storage cupboard, and to the back there is an open plan kitchen/dining area, utility and cloakroom toilet all of which jointly span the width of the property. The kitchen area also features French doors which lead to the back garden.
Upstairs there are three double bedrooms, including a master with a storage cupboard, separate dressing area and en-suite with walk-in shower, all of which jointly span the length of the property. The main bathroom is fitted with white sanitaryware and has a separate bath and walk-in shower. There is also another useful storage cupboard on the landing.
Externally the back garden is fully turfed with fencing, an access gate and a paved patio, and the front of the property has a block paved driveway.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. Properties may be built handed (mirror image). Many of Story Homes properties are detached and feature south-facing gardens and garage or driveway parking. All homes are freehold and can be purchased by using schemes such as Help to Buy or Part Exchange, and various offers may be available such as carpets included, NHS discount and Armed Forces discount. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Please consult the Sales Executive on this development for further information.
- Lounge - 3067 x 4726 [10'-1" x 15'-6"]
- Kitchen/Dining - 4055 x 3679 [13'-4" x 12'-1"]
- Master Bedroom - 3067 x 5499 [10'-1" x 18'-1"]
- Bedroom 2 - 2958 x 3840 [9'-9" x 12'-7"]
- Bedroom 3 - 2837 x 3277 [9'-4" x 10'-9]
Kirklevington, Yarm, TS15
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yarm Station1.1 miles
- Allens West Station3.1 miles
- Eaglescliffe Station3.3 miles
About the development
St Martin's Green
- Open for safe, 1-2-1 appointments & virtual appointments
- 3, 4 & 5-bedroom homes
- Beautiful village location
- High specification included throughout
- Beautifully designed homes
- Help to buy available on selected plots
Founded in 1987 by current CEO Fred Story, Story Homes is a housing developer operating across Cumbria, North West and North East England and southern Scotland.
With its mission being to build quality homes that people aspire to live in, Story Homes prides itself on its build quality and customer service and has more than 30 years' experience.
Story Homes offers a range of house types, with up to five bedrooms and all with a high specification internally and externally. For more
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North East . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.