Wakefield Road, Ackworth
- Four Bedroom Stone Detached
- Detached One Bedroom Annexe
- Annexe Potential Rental, Home Working or Air BnB
- Breakfast Kitchen and Dining Room
- Lounge, Snug and Study
- Double Bedrooms Throughout
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Large Driveway and Two Garages
- Sunny Positioned Patio and Al Fresco Dining Area
- Close to Motorways, Railways and Local Amenities
This classy detached four-bedroom home personifies everything that is great about living in the village of Ackworth.
Built back in 1907 by famous local quarry owner Samuel Camplin, its iconic Ackworth stone makes this property look sophisticated from the roadside with full marks for curb appeal – and once you walk inside your initial impression is merely enhanced.
Outstanding original features and inviting, spacious social areas are the cornerstone of a house that is perfectly suited to a large or growing family. There’s also the added bonus of a beautiful detached annexe ‘The Stable’ just waiting for the right buyer to realise its untapped potential.
It’s also fair to say that the generous outdoor space to the rear of the property has been a well loved addition to the home over the years. Full brass bands, hog roast parties and large family barbecues have been hosted over the decades with ample space to do so. Entering the rear via elegant wrought iron double gates you land on a vast block paved driveway which could comfortably fit up to six cars.
Located on Wakefield Road, this house is right at the heart of Ackworth, a vibrant and friendly village with excellent local amenities befitting of a town including a Co-op, Post Office, a doctor’s surgery and two petrol stations. For history and nature lovers there are local walks aplenty, and Nostell Priory, a National Trust owned 18th-century country house with parklands, gardens and an adventure play park, is within 3 miles.
**MOBILE BROWSING - PRESS THE QUICK EMAIL LINK TO REQUEST THE UNIQUE AND BESPOKE LUXURY BROCHURE**
**DESKTOP BROWSING – PRESS BELOW LINK TO OPEN FULL PROPERTY BROCHURE**
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Wakefield Road, Ackworth
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fitzwilliam Station1.3 miles
- Featherstone Station2.7 miles
- Streethouse Station3.3 miles
About the agent
We are qualified experts at selling high-value, unique and outstanding homes across Yorkshire and beyond. Both our Property Sales and Creative Teams have the experience, knowledge and skills to market your home to the most suitable buyers and provide you with the highest level of dedicated support at every stage of your home selling.
Through expert market and local knowledge, and an assessment of your property, you will be advised on your best priced sales strategy. We will talk you thr
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10502384. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Enfields Luxe, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.