Station Road West, Canterbury, CT2
- 360 Video Tour Available On Request
- Townhouse Set Over Four Floors
- Versatile Accommodation (Three/Four Double Bedroom)
- Master Bedroom With En-Suite & Walk-In Wardrobe
- Almost 1500 Sq. Feet
The first floor provides two more double bedrooms, one with built-in storage, and a shower room, while the second floor benefits from a generous master bedroom with stunning views looking out towards the rooftops of the City, The Marlowe and Canterbury Cathedral. The master bedroom boasts a modern-fitted en-suite shower room and walk-in dressing area.
The property is situated opposite Canterbury West Railway Station offering the high speed service to London (St Pancras 56 mins). The property is also within easy reach of Canterbury City High Street and all its amenities, excellent schools, wide range of shops, bars and restaurants and good road and rail links. The property is perfectly situated for easy access to London, the Kent coast, and beautiful countryside. The property is located in close proximity to the A2 with links towards the coast, London and the continent. The property is located near Canterbury High Street with all its amenities. These include The King's Mile, Whitefriars Shopping Centre, University of Kent, Canterbury Christ Church University and The Marlowe Theatre.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPCEPC.jpg
Station Road West, Canterbury, CT2
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Canterbury West Station0.0 miles
- Canterbury East Station0.7 miles
- Sturry Station2.3 miles
About the agent
Our branch covers the entire local area and homes in the surrounding district of Canterbury. Our friendly, experienced and proactive team are focused on finding our sellers the right buyer and achieving the right price for their property. Many of our expert agents live locally and have developed forward-thinking knowledge of the area boasting years of collective experience, giving them unique insight into the local sales market.
Why choose Mann?
For over 100 years, we have been he
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CTM200243. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mann, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.