Canterbury Avenue, Ilford
- 3 Bedroom Semi Detached Family Home
- Huge Potential to Extend (STPP)
- Large Flat Garden
- Located on Very Popular Cathedral Estate
- Great Condition Throughout
- Large Driveway to Front
- Near to Both Valentines Park & Wanstead Park
- Near To Ilford Golf Course
- Short Walk to Redbridge Station
Being situated on the ever popular Cathedral Estate is this beautiful, spacious family home which offers a huge amount of potential to extend. The home offers three great sized bedrooms as well as an en-suite shower room off the master bedroom.
The location is fantastic, being only a short walk to Valentines Park as well as Ilford Golf Course for those who enjoy a spot of golf. For those that commute, Redbridge Station is only a short walk away.
Large Entrance Hall -
Lounge - 3.96m x 3.66m (13 x 12) -
Dining Area - 3.86m x 3.51m (12'8 x 11'6) -
Kitchen - 3.86m x 2.69m (12'8 x 8'10) -
Bedroom - 4.67m x 3.58m (15'4 x 11'9) -
Bedroom - 3.86m x 3.58m (12'8 x 11'9) -
En-Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom - 2.67m x 2.49m (8'9 x 8'2) -
Garage - 5.23m x 2.59m (17'2 x 8'6) -
Large Flat Garden -
Driveway To Front -
BrochuresCanterbury Avenue, IlfordBrochure
Canterbury Avenue, Ilford
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Redbridge Station0.5 miles
- Gants Hill Station0.7 miles
- Wanstead Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Bowden Bradley, Hainault
Office 9 Cedar House Hainault Business Park 58 Peregrine Road, Hainault IG6 3SZ
Bowden Bradley has been founded with a clear vision and drive to change the face of estate agency for the better. Our sole focus is to ensure we create a service that is purely for the benefit of the customer experience. Our customers are everything to us and we want to ensure that everything we do reflects that.
With nearly 30 years of experience we understand that it is all about our customers and achieving the very best outcome to help them achieve their goals. We are available and a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31560850. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bowden Bradley, Hainault. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.