High Street, Maxey
- Beautiful Light and Airy Barn Conversion
- Large Plot with Lovely Open Views Over Fields
- Character Features Throughout - Vaulted Ceilings
- Fabulous 30' Bespoke Kitchen/Family/Dining Room
- Large Living Room with Log Burner
- Four Bedrooms/Three Bathrooms
- Study and Separate Utility Room
- Separate Open-Fronted Cart Lodge & External Store
- Dutch Barn Providing Further Outdoor Living Space
- EPC Rating C
A truly unique family home the accommodation on offer is extremely generous with 4 large bedrooms, well served by the family bathroom and the 2 Ensuite Shower Rooms, as well as a 30' bespoke kitchen/family room featuring granite work surfaces and a lovely travertine floor, which extends through all the reception rooms, and oak glazed French doors. There is also a separate study, utility, cloaks and lovely living room with a feature fireplace.
Outside to the front of the property the courtyard area is enclosed and features a central water feature whilst the remainder of the area is laid to lawn with neatly planted borders. The property is approached down a gravelled drive leading to a gated access opening into a gravelled parking area with its outbuildings and large lawned area. Attached to the property is a stone built open fronted cart lodge style building providing parking for 3 vehicles with store room over. There is Dutch barn (with a Collyweston slate roof) which provides further outdoor living space.
11' 1'' x 9' 5'' (3.38m x 2.87m)
Ensute Shower Room
Ensuite Shower Room
Triple Car Port
30' 2'' x 17' 8'' (9.19m x 5.38m)
9' 4'' x 6' 6'' (2.84m x 1.98m)
14' 2'' x 9' 4'' (4.31m x 2.84m)
10' 2'' x 6' 3'' (3.10m x 1.90m)
16' 9'' x 9' 9'' (5.10m x 2.97m)
15' 10'' x 10' 2'' (4.82m x 3.10m)
13' 10'' x 13' 3'' (4.21m x 4.04m)
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
High Street, Maxey
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Stamford Station5.2 miles
About the agent
Goodwin Property Services are a local, independent firm specialising in Residential Sales and Lettings in Stamford and its surrounding areas. Established in 1991, we understand our business and know how to manage it to our customers benefit. Our excellent reputation is based on our consistency and reliability. We are committed to a personal and professional service to deliver the highest standards to our clients. Our trained staff are fully focused on the needs of our clients a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10145045. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goodwin Property Services, Stamford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.