Norfolk Road, Upminster, RM14
• FOUR BEDROOM FAMILY HOME
• 28' KITCHEN/BREAKFAST/FAMILY ROOM WITH SEPARATE UTILITY ROOM
• TWO FURTHER GROUND FLOOR RECEPTION ROOMS
• MASTER BEDROOM WITH EN-SUITE
• FIRST FLOOR SHOWER ROOM/WC
• 85' APPROX. REAR GARDEN
• OFF STREET PARKING
•16' DETACHED GARAGE
• SITUATED WITHIN 0.3 OF UPMINSTER BRIDGE DISTRICT LINE STATION & PROVIDING EASY ACCESS TO UPMINSTER AND HORNCHURCH TOWN CENTRES
• CONVENIENT FOR BRANFIL PRIMARY SCHOOL, HACTON PRIMARY SCHOOL, ST. JOSEPH'S CATHOLIC PRIMARY SCHOOL, SACRED HEART OF MARY GIRLS' SCHOOL & COOPERS COMPANY & COBURN SCHOOL
obscure double glazed lead light entrance door to entrance hall
Obscure double glazed lead light window to front, radiator, stairs to first floor accommodation with understairs storage housing meters and fuse board, doors to accommodation, smooth ceiling with cornice coving, wood laminate flooring.
14'10 x 10'11. Double glazed lead light bay window to front, fireplace with electric fire to remain, radiator, smooth ceiling with cornice coving, wood effect laminate flooring.
Sitting Room/play room
10'3 x 10'4 reducing to 8'7. Double glazed lead light window to front, bespoke cupboards, shelving and display cabinets to remain, radiator, smooth ceiling with cornice coving.
28'3 x 15'3 reducing to 13'7. Two double glazed skylights, double glazed lead light window to rear, double glazed bi-folding doors to rear, a range of eye and base level units with granite work tops over, inset sink with mixer tap and hot water tap, Range master gas cooker to remain, integrated Bosch dishwasher, integrated microwave to remain, breakfast bar area with granite work tops over and base cupboard and drawers under with drinks cooler with remain, space for fridge freezer, TV points, radiator, complementary tiling, tiled flooring. Door to:
6'7 x 5'. Obscure double glazed lead light window to side, a range of eye and base level units with granite work tops over, inset sink, space for appliances, radiator, smooth ceiling with inset spot lights. Door to:
Ground floor wc
Integrated low level wc, vanity unit with inset sink and mixer tap with tiled splash back, extractor fan, smooth ceiling with cornice coving and inset spot lights, tiled flooring.
first floor landing
Double glazed lead light window to front, loft hatch, smooth ceiling with cornice coving.
15'1 x 10'6. Double glazed lead light window to rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes to front and side to remain, smooth ceiling with cornice coving. Door to:
Obscure double glazed lead light window to side, panelled bath with mixer tap, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level wc. Heated towel rail, smooth ceiling with cornice coving and inset spot lights, complementary tiling, tiled flooring.
12'1 x 10'9. Double glazed lead light window to front, radiator, smooth ceiling with cornice coving.
10'9 x 10'2. Double glazed lead light window to rear, wardrobe to remain, radiator, smooth ceiling with cornice coving.
10'3 x 8'7. Double glazed lead light window to front, radiator, smooth ceiling with cornice coving.
Obscure double glazed lead light window to rear, walk in shower cubicle, vanity unit with inset sink and mixer tap with cupboard under. Heated towel rail, complementary tiling, smooth ceiling with inset spot lights, tiled flooring.
80' approx. Decked patio area to side, laid lawn, side gate, decked patio to rear, shrubs. Access to:
15' x 7'10. Up and over door to front, window to side.
front of property
Bricked paved off street parking, retaining wall.
Applicants are advised to proceed from our Upminster office heading towards the High Street, turn right at the traffic lights into St Marys Lane, left into Norfolk Road where the property can be found located on the right hand side.
Norfolk Road, Upminster, RM14
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Upminster Bridge Station0.1 miles
- Upminster Station0.6 miles
- Hornchurch Station0.8 miles
About the agent
Our Upminster Branch is situated in the most prominent position for the exposure of property in Upminster, opposite the station, used by millions of people every year. Headed by Martin Gibbon FNAEA and Richard Burns MNAEA who, between them, have nearly 40 years experience in the Industry and a wealth of local knowledge together with a large sphere of influence within the community.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference UPM160279. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Balgores, Upminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.