Skaife Row, Ripon Road, Pateley Bridge, Harrogate, HG3
- Stylish mews-style home
- Laura Ashley kitchens with Siemens appliances
- Lapacida stone to ground floor
- Burlington luxury bathroom fittings
- Solid oak internal doors
- Fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms
- Sheltered rear courtyard
- Two parking spaces with electric car charging point
- Fantastic holiday home/investment potential
- Prime Nidderdale village setting
This stunning four bedroom mid terrace mews-style home boasts an exacting eco-friendly specification with fixtures and fittings of the highest quality along with courtyard style gardens and parking in a convenient and prominent position at the top of Pateley Bridge's famous award winning High Street.
An impressive development of just three new mews houses which have been sympathetically designed with a traditional frontage and built in reclaimed stone.
The timber-framed internal structure ensures energy efficiency, the houses are offered with gas-fired central heating and under floor heating, air circulation system and hardwood painted double glazed casement windows.
Internally the focus is on quality fittings, with flagged, tiled and stone flooring and bespoke painted timber kitchens from Laura Ashley including Siemens integrated appliances.
The ground floor layout includes a well-proportioned sitting room with pocket doors leading to the dining kitchen, therefore the downstairs living space can be opened out for entertaining and the patio doors to the rear courtyard makes total use of the space.
The well-proportioned bedrooms are complemented by luxuriously appointed bath/shower rooms including an en-suite to the second floor master bedroom, with quality white suites and tiled flooring and walls.
Externally Skaife Row is approached by a private driveway leading to just four properties, there is parking for two vehicles with each mews house and an electric car charging point. There are forecourt garden areas and enclosed patio gardens to the rear.
Skaife Row offers a rare opportunity on the fringe of Pateley Bridge and within a short walk of the High Street. The attractive town of Pateley Bridge has won accolades including The Sunday Times' Best Places to Live in the UK 2019 and the Great British High Street awards.
AGENT NOTE: please note all internal photographs are for Plot 1 Skaife Row.
• 4 bedroom/flexible living houses built to an extremely high standard with outstanding finishes inside and out.
• Built for flexible living – the 4th bedroom could be used as a guest suite or separate home office for those who will now be working from home some/all of the time.
• Laura Ashley Kitchen Collection in 3 different finishes, matching lighting and Siemens appliances.
• Pocket door system on ground floor means the whole space can be opened up for entertaining.
• Lapicida stone floor throughout ground floor extending out to the rear courtyard which is finished in beautiful cedar wood surround.
• Ground floor has the latest 3 zoned underfloor wet heating system. Coupled with MVHR system you are unlikely to ever need the upstairs radiators as this heat is circulated efficiently.
• All 3 bathrooms/wc have Lapicida floor and wall tiles in beautiful designs.
• Burlington Bathroom luxury sanitary wear.
• Oak doors internally with Carlisle Brass ironmongery.
• Fitted wardrobe systems to all bedrooms.
• Downlights fitted to all areas all floors.
• Luxury electrical fittings with light dimming on the ground floor.
• Extra wide hallway and staircase giving a real feeling of space.
• 2 parking spaces with resin and block paved finish.
• Electric car charging point.
• Beautiful outside finish with railings and gates to complement the surroundings plus handmade bin and outside storage unit.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Skaife Row, Ripon Road, Pateley Bridge, Harrogate, HG3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Harrogate Station11.0 miles
About the agent
As one of the longest established independent estate agents and consultant surveyors in the UK Dacre, Son & Hartley have been synonymous with reliability and integrity for 200 years. In this dynamic market place, we have earned a reputation for honesty, commitment and professionalism, through dedicating ourselves to our customer's needs.
Estate Agents Pateley Bridge
We offer property for sale, including new homes in Pateley Bridge and Nidderdale. Towns & villages covered by
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR200333. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dacre Son & Hartley, Pateley Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.