Sundridge Avenue Chislehurst BR7
- Five Bedrooms
- Five Bathrooms
- Dressing Room
- Electronic Gates
- Over 100 ft South Facing Garden
- Energy Efficiency Rating C
Set behind electronically controlled gates, the property boasts over 2,865 sq ft of well appointed living space. Arranged over two floors the property comprises spacious entrance hall which opens into a large main reception room, conservatory, which is currently used as a family playroom, home office, utility room, downstairs WC and an open plan kitchen/diner with central island fitted with quartz worktops, range cooker and bi folding doors overlooking the landscaped rear garden. Walking up the Oak staircase, from the generous sized landing, are five bedrooms, four of which benefit from en suite facilities with the guest bathroom serving bedroom five. The master bedroom boasts a walk in dressing room as well as a four piece en suite bathroom.
Other notable features include integral garage, ample secure off street parking for multiple cars, paved terrace area spanning the rear of the property with over 100 ft South facing rear garden.
Located only 0.3 miles from Elmstead Woods station the property is also conveniently located for Babington House, Braeside and Bullers Wood girls and boys’ schools. Chislehurst High Street is within 1 mile.
Energy Efficiency Rating C
Council Tax Rating G
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Sundridge Avenue Chislehurst BR7
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Elmstead Woods Station0.3 miles
- Chislehurst Station0.7 miles
- Bickley Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Founded in 1984 as a one-office independent estate agency, The Acorn Group now employs over 450 staff, working from 39 different offices, and are supported by a range of professional divisions including MAP Chartered Surveyors and Start Financial Services. Still privately owned, the company’s growth has seen the incorporation of other leading brands including John Payne and Langford Russell.
The Acorn Group has been providing specialist property advice and tailored services to private a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference P256144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Langford Russell, Chislehurst. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.