Lower Olland Street, Bungay
- Stunning Period Town House
- Six Bedrooms
- Three Receptions
- Charm & Character
- Attached Two Storey Coach House/ Annexe
This stunning three storey period town house has beautiful character throughout, attached is a two storey studio/annexe & office linked to the main house by a glazed Garden Room. The property also has the benefit of a workshop /garage and off road parking.
This stunning three storey period town house has beautiful character throughout, it has been lovingly refurbished by the current owners in a very sympathetic way retaining to the original character and style. The converted coach house at the rear has been made into versatile living space currently being used as office space on the top floor with a well-appointed annexe or studio on the ground floor. As well as incorporating the original character here the owners have also added a more modern architectural feel and finish.
The house retains much of its original character features such as the stained glass front door, reconditioned sash windows, fireplaces, internal doors and handles, exposed floorboards and hard flooring, picture rails, cornice, and even the front door bell pull. The accommodation in the main house is of generous proportions throughout and with accommodation over three floors it has the benefit of a sitting room, study, dining room, kitchen and pantry and cloakroom. There is then a glazed garden room that links to the coach house. On the first floor are four bedrooms and family bathroom and a further two bedrooms on top floor. The main house also has a cellar.
The Coach House has a kitchen, living room, shower room and bedroom and access to the garage/workshop.
There is self contained living space with two bedrooms currently used as a studio/office with vaulted ceilings and exposed timbers.
Original stained glass with bell pull front door, understairs cupboard, original six panel door to cellar, original floor tiles.
Cellar 11' x 13' max ( 3.35m x 3.96m max )
Storage alcoves, brick floor and cellar two.
Sitting Room 16' 1" into Bay x 13' max ( 4.90m into Bay x 3.96m max )
Sash Bay window to front aspect, cast iron fireplace with stone surround, ornate cornice, picture rail, column radiator, original six panel door to hall, open to:
Study 12' 11" x 8' 6" max ( 3.94m x 2.59m max )
Sash window to rear aspect, original four panel door to hall, column radiator.
Dining Room 12' 5" extending to 16' " max x 12' 8" max ( 3.78m extending to 4.88m max x 3.86m max )
Sash Bay window to front aspect, painted floorboards, picture rail, ornate cornice, fireplace with marble surround.
Kitchen 15' 8" max x 12' 11" ( 4.78m max x 3.94m )
Handmade fitted kitchen with base units and island unit, original storage cupboards, Belfast sink, space for range oven, wood work surfaces, tiled surrounds, pamment tiled flooring, radiator, original four panel door to pantry.
Pantry 9' 6" max x 7' 4" max ( 2.90m max x 2.24m max )
(Including cellar stair ingress) Sash window to rear aspect, shelving, wooden flooring, water softener.
Glazed Reception Room 7' 10" x 20' 8" max ( 2.39m x 6.30m max )
This room links the main house to the Coach House accommodation. Sliding doors to garden, door to garden, underfloor heating, part glazed oak door to kitchen, glazed roof.
WC, Vanity basin with storage unit, wall mounted gas boiler.
Sash window to front aspect, stairs from ground floor, stairs to second floor, radiator.
Bedroom One 13' 3" x 12' 11" max ( 4.04m x 3.94m max )
Sash window to front aspect, open fireplace, painted floorboards, picture rail, radiator, original four panel door.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" x 12' 9" max ( 4.01m x 3.89m max )
Sash window to front aspect, cast iron fireplace, painted floorboards, picture rail, original four panel door, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 11' 11" max ( 3.91m x 3.63m max )
Double glazed Sash window to rear aspect, cast iron fireplace, painted floorboards, picture rail, original four panel door, radiator.
Bedroom Four 11' 6" x 12' 11" ( 3.51m x 3.94m )
Double glazed Sash window to rear aspect, radiator, painted floorboards, picture rail, original four panel door.
Sash window to rear aspect, shower with walk in shower cubicle, wash hand basin, extractor fan, high level WC, heated towel column radiator, airing cupboard, part tiled surrounds, engineered wood flooring.
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom Five 12' 9" plus Dormer x 14' 11" ( 3.89m plus Dormer x 4.55m )
(Sloping ceilings) Window to rear aspect, painted floorboards, radiator.
Bedroom Six 12' 10" x 11' 2" plus Alcove ( 3.91m x 3.40m plus Alcove )
(Sloping ceilings) Double glazed window to rear aspect, exposed floorboards, radiator.
Coach House/ Annexe & Office
Kitchen 12' (Including stairs) x 14' 5" max ( 3.66m (Including stairs) x 4.39m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, stairs to first floor, range of wall and base units, inset sink, integrated fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, oven, hob, extractor fan, under floor heating, exposed beams.
Shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, tiled flooring, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Living Room 13' 8" x 8' ( 4.17m x 2.44m )
Bi fold doors to garden, tiled flooring, underfloor heating.
Bedroom 11' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.63m x 3.28m )
Two double glazed windows to front aspect, tiled flooring, exposed beams, underfloor heating, door to garage.
Garage/ Workshop 12' 8" x 12' 11" ( 3.86m x 3.94m )
Timber doors to front mezzanine storage area.
First Floor Landing
Exposed beams, electric radiator, doors to:
Bedroom 11' 5" x 7' 11" ( 3.48m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, double glazed roof window, hay loft door, vaulted ceiling.
Bedroom/ Living Area/ Studio 19' 10" x 13' 2" max narrowing to 12' min ( 6.05m x 4.01m max narrowing to 3.66m min )
Three double glazed windows to front aspect, double glazed roof window, vaulted ceiling, exposed beams and timbers, electric radiator, hay loft door.
The property is approached through a wrought iron gate onto a path leading to the front door. The front garden is laid to shingle with planted bushes. It is all enclosed behind a low brick wall. To the side of the property is a drive providing parking for two vehicles and there is an access to the rear garden. The rear courtyard garden is laid to patio with raised planters. It is fully enclosed on all sides by an attractive brick boundary wall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Lower Olland Street, Bungay
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brampton Station5.9 miles
About the agent
Choose your local Bungay William H Brown office…
We’re a long-established estate agency brand; in fact William H Brown has been trading since 1890, so you can trust we are experts in our field. If you need a little more convincing here’s a few more reasons to choose William H Brown as your estate agent…
>> Your local William H Brown team in Bungay
Our team know the area and the marketplace. Most of our staff members live in the surrounding areas so we are your local experts
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BGY105161. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bungay. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.