- A Lovely First Floor Cliff-Top Apartment
- Sea Views Across Christchurch Bay
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- 2 Bath/Shower Rooms
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- SHARE OF FREEHOLD
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- New Milton Station1.4 miles
- Hinton Admiral Station2.5 miles
- Sway Station4.1 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Littlewood's Estate Agents. New Milton and Barton on Sea Property in The New Forest, Hampshire. An independent Partnership combining over forty years' experience, offering a highly individual and professionally motivated service, whether buying or selling.
Bound by codes of conduct laid down by the National Association of Estate Agents, Littlewood's Estate Agents are a closely knit team of trained personnel specialising in both town and country property, with a particular emp
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 13216326_9152322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Littlewoods, New Milton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.