Ingleside, Colnbrook, SL3
- One Double Bedroom
- Terraced House
- Superbly Presented Throughout
- Very Well Fitted Kitchen and Bathroom
- Private Enclosed Garden
- Ample Local Parking
- Excellent Internal Specification
- Yards from Very Good Road Links
- Internal Viewing Recommended
Open plan to ..
Reception Room Area - Two sealed unit double glazed leaded light frosted windows with additional triple glazing to front aspect, fireplace feature with fitted electric fire, coved ceiling, stairs to first floor landing.
Kitchen Area - Re-fitted with a very good range of wall and floor units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, one and a half bowls and drainer, plumbing and space for washing machine, built in oven, hob and cooker hood units, understairs space, tiled flooring, part tiled walls.
First Floor Landing
Access to boarded loft space via pull down loft ladder.
Twin sealed unit double glazed leaded light windows to front aspect with additional triple glazing, air conditioning unit, airing cupboard housing hot water tank and storage space, electric wall heater.
Enclosed panelled bath with separate shower unit, attachment and screen, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled flooring, part tiled walls, extractor fan.
There is a private garden to front with shingled area, garden shed with power connected.
There is ample local parking.
EPC rating: D
Property ref: 0660
Please note - Complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Always check the details before agreeing to purchase, this includes checking on the existence of relevant permissions. We can assist, if requested.
Measurements - All measurements quoted are approximate.
Fixtures, Fittings & Appliances -The Fixtures, Fittings & Appliances have not been tested and therefore no guarantee can be given that they are in working order
Internal Photographs - Photographs are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included in the sale
Ordnance Survey Maps & Crown copyright 2007. All rights reserved
Ingleside, Colnbrook, SL3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Heathrow Terminal 5 Station1.1 miles
- Wraysbury Station2.0 miles
- Iver Station2.1 miles
About the agent
Located in the centre of Ashford, Swans Estate Agents like to feel that they are different to all the others - having one simple aim and that is to put their customers first. They are striving to exceed all expectations and become the Estate Agent their customers would recommend to their friends and family.
The team at Swans has a vast amount of experience, having worked at a Country's leading corporate Estate Agents for many years on a local basis, so they can combine this experience a
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 13293155_9194785. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swans Estate Agents, Ashford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.