Miriam Grove, Leigh
- 7.6% Rental Yield
- Happy Tenant
- Own Access First Floor Apartment
- Overlooks the Canal
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Close to Leigh Town Centre
Energy Performance Certificates
Miriam Grove, Leigh
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Atherton Station2.9 miles
- Hag Fold Station2.9 miles
- Daisy Hill Station3.3 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Hunters Worsley
Situated in the heart of Worsley Village, Hunters Worsley are in a prime location to fulfil all of your sales and lettings requirements.
With a team of highly motivated and knowledgeable staff who are committed to providing an excellent customer experience, you can be sure to receive an amazing service from us.Our History
Hunters began in 1992, founded on the firm principles of excellent customer service, unrivalle
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference Zhuntersworsley0000608763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.