- Let available date:
- Ask agent
- Ask agentA deposit provides security for a landlord against damage, or unpaid rent by a tenant.Read more about deposit in our glossary page.
- Min. Tenancy:
- Ask agent How long the landlord offers to let the property for.Read more about tenancy length in our glossary page.
- Let type:
- Long term
- Furnish type:
- NEWLY DECORATED THROUGHOUT
- NEW GREY CARPETS & FLOORING
- RECEPTION HALLWAY
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN
- VERY SPACIOUS OPEN PLAN LIVING ROOM DINING ROOM WITH FRENCH DOORS LEADING TO GARDEN
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS & ONE SINGLE BEDROOM
- WHITE BATHROOM WITH SEPARATE W.C
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO & TWO BRICK STORAGE SHEDS
- SINGLE GARAGE IN BLOCK
- AVAILABLE NOW
SITUATED WITHIN A SHORT DISTANCE BASILDON TOWN CENTRE AND RAIL LINKS DIRECT INTO LONDON THE LOCATION IS PERFECT FOR LOCAL AMENITIES AND FAMILY FRIENDLY – AVAILABLE NOW
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Basildon Station0.4 miles
- Laindon Station1.1 miles
- Pitsea Station2.6 miles
About the agent
Cowling & Payne specialise in selling and letting prime residential properties in Wickford and surrounding areas.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by highly motivated and trained staff. A sign of
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31524571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cowling & Payne, Wickford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.