- Luxury retirement apartments
- In the heart of a bustling market town
- Two double bedrooms
- Lift access
- Excellent communal facilities
- On site support
Finished to a high standard and located in the heart of Somerton, this apartment features 2 bedrooms with views of West Street and original feature sash windows, with secondary glazing. The master bedroom has an en-suite, and the spacious living room has South-facing views. The dining area has a Juliet balcony.
Living Room – 4.0m x 4.8m (13'0 x 15'6'')
Kitchen – 4.1m x 3.6m (13'6'' x 12'0'')
Bedroom 1 – 4.7m x 3.3m (15'6'' x 10'6'')
En-suite 1.2m x 3m (4'0'' x 10'0'')
Bedroom 2 – 2.7m x 3.5m (8'6'' x 11'6'')
Bathroom – 1.8m x 1.5m (6'0'' x 5'6'')
Further details can be requested through our Wells office on
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station9.1 miles
About the agent
Property is our passion and we are here to help.
If you are thinking of selling or buying a property then we are here to help.
Whether selling a country house, cottage or paddock, we adopt the same philosophy to give the best advice based on experience, local knowledge and research.
At all times, our skilled professionals aim to provide a high quality services with traditional values yet adopting modern meth
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 9935628. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Killens, Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.