Compton Avenue, BN1
- Well presented one bedroom ground floor flat
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Stunning flint walled garden
- Bay fronted sitting room
- Double bedroom with sash window
- NO CHAIN
- Share of freehold
- Council tax band B
- 156 years lease REMAINING
Compton Avenue is one of Brighton's most popular tree lined roads and runs between Dyke Road and Buckingham Place in the West Hill Conservation area. An array of shops, delis, bars, cafes and restaurants are close by at the popular Seven Dials and more comprehensive shopping facilities can be found in the main city centre, which is a short walk away. Brighton mainline station is also located very close by providing north-bound commuter links with London/the city.
Through the communal hallway the front door opens into an entrance hallway and to an inner hallway where the sitting room to the front has a bay window with sash windows and to the rear is the double bedroom again with a sash window. Useful understairs storage in the hallway before you come to the fully equipped kitchen with space and plumbing for a washing machine and a door leads to another inner hallway where a deep storage cupboard is to be found with a door leading out to the garden and to the bathroom/WC. The pretty, flint walled garden is an exceptional feature of the property which is mainly laid to lawn and has a patio and faces in a south-easterly direction.
Tenure: Share of Freehold When the freehold ownership is shared between other properties in the same building. Read more about tenure type in our glossary page.
For details of the leasehold, including the length of lease, annual service charge and ground rent, please contact the agent
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Compton Avenue, BN1
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Brighton Station0.2 miles
- London Road (Brighton) Station0.7 miles
- Preston Park Station1.1 miles
About the agent
Our residential department is based in its refurbished first floor office within the same building at the busy 7 Dials, Dyke Road and is within a short walking distance of Brighton mainline station with the department led by the partner, Graham Farthing MNAEA. Graham brings a wealth of experience having been practicing estate agency in the Brighton and Hove area for 35 years.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10comptonavenuegff. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Austin Gray, Brighton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.