St Josephs Court, Staveley, Chesterfield, S43
- Three brand new three bedroom semi-detached houses
- Built and finished to an exceptional standard
- Beautiful fitted kitchen and living areas
- High specification finish throughout
- Stunning roof terrace with far reaching views
- Garage and driveway
The property briefly comprises:
Ground Floor - Entrance hallway. Downstairs W/C. Stunning fitted kitchen with contemporary wall and base units, integrated appliances and separate island. Open plan living/ dining area with bi-fold doors giving access to the rear garden.
First Floor - Versatile room which be used as a formal lounge or as a double bedroom if preferred with balcony offering stunning views to the rear. One further double bedroom and separate office. Luxury family bathroom suite with bath, shower cubicle, vanity sink unit, heated towel rail and low flush WC.
Second Floor - Fantastic master bedroom covering the whole floor with dressing room and ensuite shower room.
External And Gardens - To the front of the property is a driveway providing off street parking for two cars and a single garage. The rear of the property has an enclosed garden with lawn area and steps leading down to a seating area with stunning views and backing onto fields.
Note: - Buyers will have the choice of kitchens and be able to alter the internal layout of the property subject to the time frame of the properties being built and agreement from the developer.
Help to buy options are available
Please note the photographs are from a recently completed property which is now occupied.
Key Facts - Freehold
Council Tax band B
Service charge £300 per year to cover the upkeep of the frontage and driveway
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
St Josephs Court, Staveley, Chesterfield, S43
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chesterfield Station3.0 miles
- Halfway Tram Stop4.6 miles
- Westfield Tram Stop4.8 miles
About the agent
Chesterfield isn't just a property market to us, it's our home. And we've been here since 1871 making us one of the longest established firms of independent estate agents and chartered surveyors in North Derbyshire..
Did you know we were one of the first to advertise local properties in the windows of our town centre offices? We were also one of the first estate agents locally to display our properties on the internet in the early 1990's in a p
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 31562786. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bothams, Chesterfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.