Cook Street, Glasgow
- ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT
- SECURE DOOR ENTRY
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- CLOSE TO GLASGOW CITY CENTRE
- LANDSCAPE SURROUNDS
- RESIDENTS' PARKING
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCALE
- IDEAL FIRST TIME PURCHASE
- LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS NEARBY
4' 7'' x 3' 11'' (1.4m x 1.2m)
Access via vestibule, this bright entrance hallway gives access to all apartments within the property. Oak effect laminate flooring.
22' 1'' x 12' 6'' (6.74m x 3.80m)
Spacious lounge has windows along the full length allowing natural light into the room. Ample space for dining table and chairs. Oak effect laminate flooring throughout.
12' 6'' x 7' 10'' (3.82m x 2.39m)
Kitchen has ample oak effect wall and base storage units, marble effect work surfaces and splashback wall tiling. Integrated fridge / freezer, dishwasher, Gas hob, oven and overhead extractor hood. Storage cupboard housing boiler. Velux window.
15' 11'' x 11' 3'' (4.85m x 3.43m)
Good sized bedroom with 3 velux windows. Grey carpet.
7' 3'' x 6' 9'' (2.22m x 2.07m)
Three piece bathroom suite with overhead mixer shower unit, rigid shower screen. Built-in vanity unit with downlights. Towel rail. Grey mosaic effect wall tiling. Dark grey floor tiling.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
Cook Street, Glasgow
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- West Street Station0.1 miles
- Bridge Street Station0.3 miles
- Shields Road Station0.5 miles
About the agent
Honest, Hard Working and Reliable Family Business
We are a family run estate agency that was formed in 1989. We pride ourselves on customer care and satisfaction. Our number one priority is making sure our customers receive the best price for their property and the best mortgage deal out there.Independent Advice
Castlehead Properties offers independent advice on all aspects of selling and buying property. We are an honest, hard worki
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 11365171. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Castlehead Properties, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.