Moor Road, Bestwood Village, Nottingham
- Detached Victorian Home with Traditional Features
- Four Bedrooms
- Substantial Gardens
- Two Reception Rooms
- Family Bathroom & Ground Floor Wet Room
- Off Road Parking for Several Vehicles
- Viewing Essential
This traditional detached home is set on a substantial plot and offers spacious living accommodation but also the potential to extend or re-develop (subject to planning permissions)
A Traditional Victorian Detached Home set amongst generous gardens, offering spacious family sized living accommodation comprising of Four Bedrooms, Two Reception Rooms, Dining Kitchen, Bathroom with Four Piece Suite and Ground Floor Wet Room. The property must be viewed internally to appreciate the size, character and potential on offer.
Entered via a front door with coloured glass panels, wooden Parquet flooring, stairs off to the first floor with a wooden balustrade, picture rail and central heating radiator.
Sitting Room 15' 10" x 11' 11" ( 4.83m x 3.63m )
With sash style bay window to the front elevation, feature brick fireplace with gas fire, picture rail, TV point, central heating radiator and window to the side elevation.
Lounge 11' 10" x 12' 10" ( 3.61m x 3.91m )
With sash style bay window to the front elevation, feature wooden fireplace with inset gas fire and tiled hearth, TV point, central heating radiator and picture rail.
Dining Kitchen 9' 5" x 24' 9" ( 2.87m x 7.54m )
Fitted with a comprehensive range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary work surface over, inset one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap, tiled splashback, multi-fuel Range cooker with stainless steel chimney hood over, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/ freezer, wooden flooring, built-in pantry/storage cupboard housing the central heating boiler, generous dining table space, recessed spotlights, two upvc double glazed windows to the rear elevation, upvc double glazed rear entrance door and upvc double glazed French doors leading out to the rear garden. Door through to:
Inner Lobby/utility Area
With space and plumbing for washing machine and dryer. Access to:-
Fitted with low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, electric shower, central heating radiator and obscured upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation
Spacious galleried landing and sash style window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, picture rail and access to:-
Bedroom One 13' 10" to to wardrobe front x 11' 3" ( 4.22m to to wardrobe front x 3.43m )
Having a fully fitted bedroom suite with wardrobes, overbed storage, bedside drawers, vanity area and shelving, central heating radiator, window seat area and sash style window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 11' 11" ( 4.19m x 3.63m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 11' 6" ( 3.91m x 3.51m )
With window to the front elevation, feature cast iron fireplace and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Four 10' 9" x 5' 1" ( 3.28m x 1.55m )
With upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, central heating radiator and loft hatch with pull down loft ladder.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising of a corner bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, vanity wash hand basin with storage and inset WC, spa shower cubicle with jet spray, splashback walls, central heating radiator and upvc double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation.
To the front of the property is a generous garden area and water feature, an in and out driveway provides access and ample parking space for several vehicles, vans, caravan etc… With established trees, shrubs, water feature, brick and fence boundaries and side access gate leading to the rear.
The established generous rear garden is mainly laid to lawn and has a variety of shrubs, bushes, trees and fruit trees, several sheds/out-buildings, polytunnel in addition to patio seating area, outside electric point, decked patio and outside stove patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Moor Road, Bestwood Village, Nottingham
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Moor Bridge Tram Stop0.8 miles
- Hucknall Station1.1 miles
- Bulwell Forest Tram Stop1.4 miles
About the agent
| Offering estate agency services in the East and West Midlands for over 40 years
We opened the doors to the first Burchell Edwards branch more than 40 years ago and have since gone on to become one of the most successful estate agents in the region. Our branches are operated by staff committed to providing you with a first-class, hassle free service.
| Call into your local Burchell Edwards branch in Hucknall for all your property needs
At Burchell Edwards our team are not o
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference HUK101896. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Hucknall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.