Beaks Hill Road, Kings Norton, Birmingham, B38
- A Splendid Period Detached Family Home of Charm and Character
- Located in this Most Sought After Road in Kings Norton
- Original Features
- Spacious Lounge with Open Fireplace and Views Over the Garden
- Dining Room with Wood Flooring
- Fully Fitted Breakfast Kitchen with Doors to the Garden
- Ground Floor WC and Utility Room
- Five Double Bedrooms, with en-suite facilities to Three of the Bedrooms
- Balcony to Bedroom One with Open Views
The Green at Kings Norton has been the site of St Nicolas' Church since Norman times. Set on either side of which are the award winning Tudor Merchant’s House and the 17th century Old Grammar School. Now a hive of activity with shops, businesses and a regular farmers market, The Green is within walking distance from this property.
Kings Norton is highly accessible to Birmingham via road and rail links and to Worcestershire, Warwickshire and beyond via the M42 Motorway.
The Train Station in Kings Norton provides easy access to the City Centre with a journey time to New Street station of around 20 minutes with intervening stations ideal for the Queen Elizabeth Hospital and the University of Birmingham.
Local access to good schools is excellent both at primary and secondary levels.
This area of Kings Norton is particularly sought after providing a tranquil environment which includes Merecroft Pool, Kings Norton Nature Reserve and a large local park.
Other facilities locally include a Tennis Club, Kings Norton Golf Club and Kings Norton Business Centre with over 80 companies on site.
• A Splendid Period Detached Family Home of Charm and Character
• Located in this Most Sought After Road in Kings Norton
• Original Features
• Spacious Lounge with Open Fireplace and Views Over the Garden
• Impressive Dining Room with Wood Flooring
• Fully Fitted Breakfast Kitchen with Doors to the Garden
• Ground Floor WC and Utility Room
• Five Double Bedrooms, with en-suite facilities to Three of the Bedrooms
• Balcony to Bedroom One with Open Views
• Excellent Block Paved Driveway Parking
• Large Garage
• Impressive Rear Garden with Decked Terrace, with Lawned and Wooded Areas
• Well Located for Popular Schools
• Ideally situated for Transport Links
• Available with NO UPWARD CHAIN
Tenure - the Agent understands the property is freehold
Heating and Glazing - Gas Fired Central Heating (excluding Study), with electric underfloor heating in en-suites to bedrooms one and two). A combination of timer framed and UPVC double glazed windows, with some original single glazed feature windows having secondary glazing.
Cloakroom / Boiler Room
4.9m x 4.98m (16' 1" x 16' 4")
3.8m x 5.49m (12' 6" x 18' 0")
3.63m x 6m (11' 11" x 19' 8")
With pantry off
1.88m x 2.26m (6' 2" x 7' 5")
With door to garage
4.4m x 2.7m (14' 5" x 8' 10")
plus side access to the rear garden
With access to the loft space
4.2m (min) x 4.22m - With balcony and walk-in wardrobe
2.62m (max) x 2.87m (max) 2.36m (min) - With jacuzzi bath and separate shower cubicle
4.9m x 4.17m (16' 1" x 13' 8")
En-Suite Shower Room
1.3m x 2.8m (4' 3" x 9' 2")
3.8m (inc wardrobes) x 4.24m
3.28m x 3.05m (10' 9" x 10' 0")
4.32m (max) 3.2m (min) x 2.82m (max)
2.64m (max) x 1.75m (max)
With driveway parking for several cars
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Beaks Hill Road, Kings Norton, Birmingham, B38
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kings Norton Station0.5 miles
- Northfield Station1.2 miles
- Bournville Station1.5 miles
About the agent
Robert Oulsnam & Company was founded over 40 years ago on the fundamental principal to provide high quality service as Estate Agents and Letting Agents. The company has expanded steadily and now boasts 11 offices covering Birmingham and North Worcestershire.
We are constantly matching ourselves against others to ensure we provide the best possible service.
We lead the way with cutting edge technology ensuring both customers and employees have access to the lates
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BVL200193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Bournville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.