Great Orchard, Ilchester
- Lovely village terraced 2 bedroom home in Ilchester
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Large Living/Dining Room with fireplace and access to garden
- High specification kitchen with built in appliances and open plan to reception space
- 2 generous bedrooms
- Stunning refitted bathroom
- Double glazing and modern energy efficient electric heating
- Spacious landscaped rear garden with garden store
- Front garden with gravel area (potential for off street parking subject to highways consent)
Ilchester offers a good range of facilities, including various pubs, restaurants, hotel, church, garage with shop, together with wonderful country walks with the River Yeo passing through the village. The A303 is readily accessible, just a mile from the village, and the town of Yeovil within 4½ miles, where an excellent range of shopping, recreational and scholastic facilities can be found along with a mainline rail link to London Waterloo.
This lovely home has been fully refurbished by the current owners over the past few years resulting in a beautifully presented home which is ready for it's next owners to move into and enjoy. The property is entered into a hallway with stairs to the first floor, understairs storage and an opening into the stunning refitted kitchen which benefits from built in appliances and is open plan via a breakfast bar through to the large main reception area with fireplace.
On the first floor the landing accesses the two double bedrooms, with the master being over 14' in length. A beautifully refitted bathroom offers a modern suite with a bath with a shower above, as well as vanity washbasin and WC.
To the front is a gravelled garden with beds and partially enclosed with fencing, and a shared passageway gives access to the private enclosed rear garden which has been fully landscaped to provide patio, lawn and decking areas as well as a garden store.
Living/Dining Room - 10'10" (max) x 19'5" (open plan to Kitchen)
Kitchen - 8'11" x 9'5"
Bedroom 1 - 14'4" x 8'8"
Bedroom 2 - 9'10" (max) x 10'6" (max)
EPC Rating - To follow
Great Orchard, Ilchester
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Yeovil Pen Mill Station5.3 miles
About the agent
At Yopa South West we're proud to offer a full estate agency service for a fair fixed fee. Everything you would expect from a high street agent, we do too - but for a fairer price that's clear from the beginning, with evening and weekend opening hours, and a range of helpful payment options.
Your dedicated local estate agent will take care of your entire sale in person, and if you need a little extra help, we can find you a great mortgage deal and a conveyancer at a compet
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 203316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Yopa, South West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.