- EXCLUSIVE CUL DE SAC SETTING IN THIS COVETED VILLAGE LOCATION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LIGHT AND AIRY LIVING ROOM WITH MULTI FUEL STOVE AND FRENCH DOORS OPENING ONTO THE GARDEN
- GENEROUS MATURE PLOT
- PLENTY OF OFF STREET PARKING
- PEACEFUL AND CONVENIENT LOCATION
- VERSATILE ACCOMMODATION IDEAL FOR AN ARRAY OF POTENTIAL BUYERS
- LARGE PLAYROOM/STUDY A SUPERB SPACE TO WORK FROM HOME
- GOOD SIZE KITCHEN OPENING ONTO THE DINING ROOM
- EXCELLENT AMOUNT OF INTERNAL STORAGE
Evidently cherished by the current owner, the property has undergone a number of enhancements and improvements during the course of their ownership and once inside you will discover; inviting entrance porch, smartly fitted kitchen, dining room, fabulous living room with feature multi fuel stove and French doors opening directly onto the garden. There are three bedrooms, two good size doubles, both of which benefit from built in storage and an occasional bedroom3/snug. For those of you that work from home or want a large creative space, there is a good size study/playroom, sperate W.C and a shower room. Externally there is a gravelled driveway which provides plenty of parking and the beautiful tree lined garden, a wonderful spot to relax and unwind with a glass of wine whilst basking in your surroundings.
A joy to discover, early viewing essential.
Edington is a picturesque Wiltshire Village located on the outskirts of Westbury, surrounded by glorious open countryside. The village is well placed and offers good access to Trowbridge, Bradford on Avon, Devizes and the M4. There is the popular Three Daggers Inn which has the added benefit of a farm shop, with further amenities easily accessible in the nearby towns. The neighbouring village of Bratton has a good Primary School, doctors surgery, Post office, pub and village shop. Railway links are provided by Westbury railway station with a direct line to London Paddington, Bath and Bristol.
AGENTS NOTE: The property was subject to an insurance claim in 2003, with remedial works carried out which included underpinning, more information of which can be found by contacting our office.
Energy Performance CertificatesA document confirming the energy efficiency rating of the property.Read more about epc in our glossary page.
Council TaxA payment made to your local authority in order to pay for local services like schools, libraries, and refuse collection. The amount you pay depends on the value of the property.Read more about council tax in our glossary page.
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Westbury Station4.0 miles
- Dilton Marsh Station4.7 miles
- Trowbridge Station5.4 miles
About the agent
One of the largest and longest established award winning independent estate agents in the area, Davies & Davies offer a complete and personal service, benefiting from the professionalism, experience and commitment of a team who are dedicated to selling your home for the best possible price and in the shortest possible time.
A market leader for the sale and valuation of residential property in and around Westbury, we enjoy an enviable reputation for integrity and professionalism. With at
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 101197029917. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Davies & Davies, Westbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.