Essex Road, London, W3
- Approximately 0.3 miles from Crossrail at Acton Mainline
- Stylish and beautifully refurbished
- Beautiful light reception room
- Fabulous proportions
- Excellent entertaining space & family accommodation
- EPC Rating = E
Tenure: Share of Freehold
This beautifully refurbished split level flat offers generous accommodation over 2 floors.
The first floor boasts a beautiful reception room which is located at the front of the property opening up into the generously sized kitchen / dining room with modern appliances throughout. This open plan space is awash with natural light on either side with superb high ceilings, ideal for both entertaining and everyday living. The reception space features original wooden flooring and shelving either side of the gorgeous fireplace.
There is a stylish bathroom with a walk in shower on this level which also included the washer / dryer and the boiler.
The second floor provides three good sized bedrooms arranged around a welcoming landing area with space for shelving and sitting. The principle bedroom has fitted wardrobes either side of the chimney breast and allows a tranquil space at the rear. The two further bedrooms at the front are a good size, the larger of which with a fitted wardrobe.
There is a fabulous family bathroom which includes a roll top bath with a shower above and ample storage with painted wooden floors.
Overall this flat exudes style and is ideal for young professionals and family alike, looking to make the most of the local amenity and transport links.
Enviably located within close proximity of the proposed Crossrail at Acton Mainline Station (proposed 23 minutes to Canary Wharf), Essex Road is a wide residential road flanked in pretty architecture. There is immediate convenient local amenity with a small supermarket nearby, and the shops, bars and restaurants of the trendy Churchfield Road are within easy reach. With road access to the A40, there is also excellent access in to central London.
Square Footage: 1,241 sq ft
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Essex Road, London, W3
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Acton Main Line Station0.2 miles
- West Acton Station0.5 miles
- Acton Central Station0.5 miles
About the agent
• Leading Property Consultants
• Expansive Property Website
• Over 100 UK Offices
• Over 30 London Offices
• Leaders in Research
• Mortgages & Finance services
Founded in 1855, Savills is a leading global estate agency with over 130 locations around the UK including 37 offices in London.
Whether buying, selling, letting or renting a property, our experienced estate agents take the time to understand your property needs and guide you through every step
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference CIS200206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Savills, Chiswick. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.