Bacon Lane, Hayling Island, Hampshire
- Spacious and Immaculate Family Home
- Five Bedroom Detached Property
- Sought After Hayling Island Location
- Short Walk to the Sea Front
- Versatile Accommodation
- Granny Annex Potential
- Situated on a Generous Size Plot
- Ample Parking on Newly Finished Driveway
An immaculate and spacious family home. This detached five bedroom property is situated on prestigious road on Hayling Island, a stone’s throw away from the sea front. Set back from the road and with a newly finished, paved driveway there is ample off road parking. The porch is a handy space for the families shoes and coats and once inside the hallway offers a bright and spacious feel. To the right hand side is the living area, there’s a large bay window and patio doors out onto the side of the garden a contemporary gas flat screen fireplace offers a modern focal point. To the rear of the property is the formal dining room which looks out onto the attractive garden via sliding door, this rooms floors perfectly through to the large kitchen which has plenty of cupboard space, whilst being finished to a high standard. Beyond the kitchen there is a utility area and downstairs cloakroom, ample storage and cupboard space which leads you onto the games room. This area has its own entrance and could easily be turned into a granny annex, an opulent work space or perhaps even air bnb. The first floor has five bedrooms, four of which are double rooms and the fifth is a single. The master bedroom is large and makes a super king bed look small, the ensuite bathroom has been beautiful finished, there’s a bath and large separate shower cubicle and plenty of built in storage. The main bathroom has attractive floor to ceiling mosaic tiles, there is a shower over the P shaped bath. This property has much to offer and sits on a generous plot with wrap around garden, there is access to the park and fields via a rear gate. The property also has a garage and plenty of storage in the loft. Viewings are recommended to appreciate all the property has to offer.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Bacon Lane, Hayling Island, Hampshire
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Fratton Station3.5 miles
- Hilsea Station4.0 miles
- Portsmouth & Southsea Station4.3 miles
About the agent
We're open for business!
Our offices are now open, however the safety of our clients and colleagues is of paramount importance to us, so we are following strict social distancing guidelines and where possible we will be continuing with virtual viewings. Get in touch to book your virtual viewings!Successfully selling in Emsworth
Leaders is one of the UK's largest and most-established independent estate and lettings agencies. W
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference EMS180111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leaders Sales, Emsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.