Urswick Road, Dagenham, Essex, RM9
End of Terrace
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Available 16th January 2020
- Close To Local Amenities
- professional tenants
- Call Now
If you are looking for a HOME with the warmth and love that comes with it don't hang about contact our sales team today and register your interest!
This house emanates the word home! From the moment you step through the front door you can feel the warmth and love that has been shared inside the walls over the years!
You can rest assured that you will never be without as everything sits on your doorstep; Being centrally located for all transport links to the neighbouring towns, access to the A13 within five minutes’ drive, Dagenham Heathway shopping facilities and Becontree District Line station being a short walk and local parks all around will see you never feeling secluded!
Educating the children also couldn’t be easier as the catchment for several local Primary and Secondary schools will see you spoilt for choice.
An added bonus of being one of the larger end of terrace houses allows light to flood through from all available aspects in addition to the side gate access meaning dirt doesn’t need to be carried over the threshold.
Please call our sales team to avoid any disappointment.
Urswick Road, Dagenham, Essex, RM9
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Becontree Station0.3 miles
- Dagenham Heathway Station0.7 miles
- Dagenham Dock Station0.9 miles
About the agent
Moving is a busy and exciting time and we're here to make sure the experience goes as smoothly as possible by giving you all the help you need under one roof.
The company has always used computer and internet technology, but the company's biggest strength is the genuinely warm, friendly and professional approach that we offer all of our clients.
Our record of success has been built upon a single-minded desire to provide our clients, with a top class personal service delivered by h
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference BRO130007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brookings, Dagenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.