Undine Street, Wandsworth, London, SW17
- Stunning Period Style Mid Terraced Family Home
- 3/4 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms (1 En-Suite), 1 WC
- Elegant Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Bright and Spacious with High Quality Finish Throughout
- Delightful Private Garden
- Moments' From Tooting Broadway Station
- Easy Access to Shops, Schools and Amenities
- 133.1 sq m / 1433 sq ft
To the first floor, there are two well proportioned bedrooms - two doubles and a study / third bedroom - plus a family bathroom with modern white suite.
To the second floor, there is an inviting master bedroom with Juliette style balcony, further Velux windows, and ample inbuilt storage including access to the eaves space, plus a modern en-suite shower room with rear aspect and elegant tiling.
The property is superbly located in a quiet residential road within easy access of Tooting Broadway station, providing excellent links into Central London. There are an array of shops, bars, restaurants and amenities close-by, as well as excellent local schools including Franciscan Primary and Tooting Primary. Tooting Bec with its famous Lido is also within a short distance.
Viewings of this beautiful home are highly recommended.
Comments from the owner:
What do you love most about your home?
We love our kitchen-diner and that's what sold the house to us in the first place. We love how light and warm it is and we spend most of our time there. Then in winter we love our living room which is really cosy with the gas fire. It's a nice contrast for the seasons.
The loft is also really lovely and bright in summer with the french doors open.
Why are you moving?
We have a growing family and want to explore areas with more outside space. With the current work from home situation we no longer need to be so close to central London and would be nice to move closer to family.
What do you love about the area?
We love the Tooting and Broadway Markets and how the area is so vibrant and constantly changing. It really feels like there is so much going on and we'll really miss that when we move.
There's also a lot going on for young families, lots of baby classes and activities and it's easy to build a support network of friends. For the sporty types, having a wealth of facilities and parks nearby including an athletics track just up the road is great.
Finally, it's so close to central London even though it's in zone 3. Central London is about 25 minutes on the tube and Southern trains go from Balham so it's also quite easy to get to Gatwick.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Undine Street, Wandsworth, London, SW17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tooting Broadway Station0.2 miles
- Tooting Station0.6 miles
- Tooting Bec Station0.6 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference akwy5jlp_EAF_52347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.