Lovelace Road Dulwich SE21 8JR
- 6 Bedrooms
- 3 Reception rooms
- 2 Bathrooms (1 en suite)
- Billiard room
- Utility/laundry room
- Landscaped gardens
- Double & single garage and Off-street parking
On entering the house, there is the foyer leading to the charming inner entrance hall with separate boot room and cloakroom/WC. There are two attractive reception rooms overlooking the well-established gardens and a spacious dining room, with wooden flooring, which opens onto a wide conservatory which opens to the garden and has access to the kitchen. Additionally there is a utility/laundry room at the rear of the kitchen. On the second floor there are five bedrooms including the master bedroom with en suite bathroom. There is a second, family, bathroom on the same floor. On the third floor is the sixth bedroom and a large billiard room 26`9 x20`2 (8m x 6m), originally the artist`s studio.
Lovelace Road runs between Rosendale Road and Thurlow Park Road and is about half a mile from Dulwich College and about three quarters of a mile from Dulwich Prep London. The nearest stations are West Dulwich (Victoria, Blackfriars) and Tulse Hill (London Bridge, Thameslink).
EPC Rating (E)
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1
Lovelace Road Dulwich SE21 8JR
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tulse Hill Station0.2 miles
- West Dulwich Station0.4 miles
- West Norwood Station0.6 miles
About the agent
Now over 150 years old, Harvey & Wheeler specialise in properties located in Dulwich and the surrounding area.
Homes available in this highly desirable residential area range from some of the finest large properties to be found anywhere in London, to attractive but affordable houses and flats within easy reach of parks, restaurants and shops.
Harvey & Wheeler have a dedicated staff dealing with all aspects of residential sales, letting and management.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 311_HWHE. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harvey & Wheeler, Dulwich & Herne Hill . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.