Maypark, Bamber Bridge, Preston
- **VIRTUAL VIEWING AVAILABLE. CLICK ON THE VIDEO TOUR ABOVE**
- Superb Four Bed Detached Home Set On Larger Than Average Plot.
- Good Size Living Area with Separate Dining Area And Office
- En-Suite Bathroom, Family Bathroom, GF WC, Garage And Driveway
- Perfect Family Home, Must be Viewed!
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Farrell Heyworth
The location is highly desirable with transport links and motorway access. There are highly regarded schools in the area which is an important consideration for this type of property.
The home itself offers a superb extended accommodation with a great size living area, perfect for entertaining, with sliding glazed doors leading out onto the fabulous private garden and great sized patio area, bbq area and a low maintenance artificial grassed area.
The property offers well proportioned accommodation and we advise internal viewing to appreciate the standard on offer and the outside space available.
The kitchen has an excellent range of units with complementary work surfaces and a selection of integrated appliances.
Further to this there is a dining room, office, wc and integral garage. To the first floor there are four superb sized bedrooms where the master bedroom has an en-suite facility and a fitted family bathroom. Each bedroom consists of built-in wardrobes and matching side cabinets for ample space.
Internal viewing comes with our highest recommendation to truly appreciate this exquisite family home.
What The Agent Says
Immaculate, stunning and exquisite are just a few of the words which come to mind when viewing this substantial property.
Call us today to arrange your virtual viewing.
Maypark, Bamber Bridge, Preston
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bamber Bridge Station1.2 miles
- Lostock Hall Station1.8 miles
- Leyland Station1.9 miles
About the agent
Farrell Heyworth are one of the UK's leading independent estate agents with branches across the North West and, as preferred agents for the Homesale Network, around 730 branches across the UK. We can help you buy, sell, let or rent and offer a full range of complementary services including surveys & valuations, lettings & property management, independent mortgage advice and conveyancing.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 215353. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, covering Bamber Bridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.