London Road, Appleton, Warrington, WA4
- Five Bedroom
- Extended & Beautifully Presented
- Fully Refurbished
- Open Plan Kitchen Diner
- Extended Lounge
- Master Suite with Ensuite and Walk In Wardrobe
- Four Double Bedrooms and Study
- Amazing Opportunity
An incredibly exciting opportunity to purchase a fully renovated Five bedroom semi-detached family home in one of the area’s most sought after roads. Having been taken back to brick and fully renovated throughout opportunities like this do not arise often. Presented to the highest standards throughout. In brief the accommodation comprises off a handy storm porch, entrance hallway, formal lounge, large extended living room with fireplace, skylights and double doors onto the garden, The heart of the home is in then extended open plan kitchen/diner. With a fabulous fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, bi folding doors, kitchen island, dining area and snug area. The room flows incredibly well and is presented to the highest of standards. There is also a handy utility room, downstairs bathroom and integrated garage. The first floor houses the master suite with walk in wardrobe and ensuite facilities. There are also Three further double bedrooms and further single room. There is also the recently installed family bathroom with walk in shower and freestanding bath. Externally the grounds have been professionally landscaped to the front and rear. Call for full details and to arrange an essential early viewing.
Need A Mortgage? We have an Independent Mortgage Advisor based in every one of Ashtons Office. We can search over 90 lenders and 13000 mortgage products to ensure that we find the most suitable mortgage for your circumstances. Contact your local office to arrange an appointment. AS A MORTGAGE IS SECURED AGAINST YOUR HOME, IT COULD BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP THE MORTGAGE REPAYMENTS
London Road, Appleton, Warrington, WA4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Warrington Bank Quay Station2.8 miles
- Warrington Central Station3.1 miles
- Runcorn East Station4.0 miles
About the agent
We have been independently identified as one of the top estate agents in the country and now features in the Best Estate Agent Guide.
The Best Estate Agent Guide is a website (www.bestestateagentguide.co.uk) that provides an independent reference source for sellers and landlords, who can search for the best sales and lettings agency offices in their areas.
The website is compiled by Property Academy (an organisation that works with agents to improve service standards in the
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 18146047. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashtons Estate Agency, Stockton Heath. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.