Woodhurst Lane, Oxted, Surrey, RH8
- A wonderful family home situated on the favoured south side of Oxted within easy access to the mainline station, local schools and thriving town centre
- Offers stylish and well-proportioned accommodation over three floors
- 4 reception rooms
- Large kitchen/breakfast room
- Impressive master suite which has been thoughtfully designed to include a dressing room and en-suite with separate bath and walk-in shower.
- 5 further bedrooms & family bathroom
- Delightful south west facing gardens with swimming pool and entertaining room
- Entire plot of 0.43 acres
Reception Hall, Cloakroom, Dual Aspect Sitting Room, Dining Room, Study, Family/Games Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room, Utility Room, Main Bedroom with Dressing Room and a Luxury En Suite Bathroom, 5 Further Double Bedrooms, Well -Appointed Family Bathroom, Private Driveway with Plentiful Parking, Detached Garage, Delightful South West Facing Gardens, Swimming Pool and Entertaining Room, Entire Plot of about 0.43 acres.
Hollowbrook is situated in a highly convenient location within easy reach of Oxted's thriving town centre and enjoys excellent access to road and rail links.
Comprehensive Shopping: Oxted offers a comprehensive range of shops and amenities including supermarkets and restaurants (1 mile), Sevenoaks (8.8 miles), Croydon (11.6 miles), Bromley (14.5 miles), Bluewater Shopping Centre (14.5 miles).
Mainline Rail Services: Oxted (1.5 mile) mainline station serving London Bridge/Victoria both in approximately 33 and 39 minutes respectively, with ThamesLink trains to Farringdon and London St Pancras International.
Primary Schools: Limpsfield, Crockham Hill, Oxted and Westerham
Private Schools: Hazelwood School in Oxted (nursery and early years, prep to 13 yrs). Radnor House in Sundridge. The public schools at Sevenoaks and Tonbridge. Woldingham Girls School and Caterham School.
Leisure Facilities: Limpsfield Tennis and Squash Club, private and public golf courses including Tandridge in Oxted, Limpsfield and Westerham.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC Rating Graph
Woodhurst Lane, Oxted, Surrey, RH8
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Oxted Station0.5 miles
- Hurst Green Station0.7 miles
- Godstone Station2.9 miles
About the agent
Prominent National Sales and Letting Agent established over 100 years
Local expertise from experienced, professional, friendly and highly motivated teams that provide a personal service
Highly ranked Google reviews from satisfied customers
Selling & Letting character cottages, apartments, town houses and larger country houses
Over 40 UK Offices with a strong presence across London and extensive network of Regional Offices in high profile prominent locations in
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference OXT200170. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, Oxted - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.