Cleveland Road, Chichester, PO19
- A Spacious 1,346 sqft Town House
- Convenient Location To City Centre
- Large Sitting Room
- Open Plan Dining Room & Kitchen
- Ground Floor Shower Room & Utility
- Residents' Permit Parking
- No Onward Chain
The ground floor includes a bright entrance hall and a spacious sitting room with a large bay window, feature fireplace and built in bookcases with integral low level cupboards. The dining room is open plan to the kitchen which is fitted in a range of shaker style floor and wall cupboards and an integrated oven and hob and microwave. Beyond the kitchen there is a utility room and shower room. On the first floor there are two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Moving up to the second floor there are two further bedrooms.
There is a low walled forecourt style front garden and a side gated access leads to the rear where there is a paved patio, walled flower beds and lawn.
The cathedral city of Chichester offers excellent high street shopping, many fashionable restaurants, cafes and bars, the Festival Theatre and a mainline station to London Victoria. Goodwood is famous for its many event days including the world renowned Festival of Speed and Goodwood Revival for motor racing enthusiasts and a season of horse racing including the Qatar Goodwood Festival. There are superb sailing facilities around Chichester Harbour and windsurfing from the beaches at West Wittering. The area is a paradise for wildlife enthusiasts, with beautiful walks and cycle tracks over the South Downs and around the harbour.
An imposing semi-detached town house in Chichester
Sitting Room 15'4 (4.67m) x 12'6 (3.81m)
Dining Room 11'4 (3.45m) x 10' (3.05m)
Kitchen 11'6 (3.51m) x 7'9 (2.36m)
Ground Floor Shower Room
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 12'11 (3.94m) x 12'6 (3.81m)
Bedroom 4 11'6 (3.51m) x 10'9 (3.28m)
Second Floor Landing
Bedroom 2 13'10 (4.22m) x 10'10 (3.3m)
Bedroom 3 12'10 (3.91m) x 11'5 (3.48m)
Cleveland Road, Chichester, PO19
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Chichester Station0.6 miles
- Fishbourne Station2.1 miles
- Bosham Station3.5 miles
About the agent
Welcome to Henry Adams, we're here to help you; Started in 1990 with just one office in Chichester, dealing in agriculture and property management. Now with a network of offices across Sussex, Hampshire and Surrey, we have grown into one of the leading multi discipline firms of estate agents and chartered surveyors in the region. We now offer a very wide range of services which is without parallel in the region. With over 62 years combined Residential a
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 277111. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Henry Adams, Chichester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.