Wickham Lane, Ickham, Canterbury, Kent
- A beautifully presented period home
- Double garage and electric gated driveway
- Four reception rooms including the impressive dining hall
- Contemporary kitchen/breakfast room with high end integrated appliances
- Delightful secluded garden with terrace for entertaining
- Wonderful village location within 5 miles of city centre
- EPC energy rating D
You will be awestruck by the stunning entrance hall with its carved wood fireplace, bespoke engineered oak flooring that flows through all the ground floor reception rooms and archways to the very large lounge/dining room. As well as the large lounge area there is a glazed door to the drawing room with its marble fireplace and a fascinating two-way fire through to the dining area. There is also a small antechamber off the drawing room with french doors to a side terrace.
The superb contemporary kitchen/breakfast room has porcelain floor tiling, a trendy log burner and a central island including a solid wood topped breakfast bar. This light and bright room has two sets of french doors to the terrace, views over the garden and skylights providing additional natural light. There are very high quality units housing top-of-the-range appliances and also a utility room, cloakroom and boot cupboard on the ground floor.
At the top of the wide wood staircase you find an impressive landing that was part of the historical ballroom for the Old Rectory and leads to the attractive and modern family bathroom as well as to the four double bedrooms. These include the main bedroom with an ultra modern bathroom and a walk in dressing room and a guest room with an en-suite shower and fitted wardrobes
What the Owner says:
"We bought the house some eight years ago and spent two years renovating and updating the property and we hope that new owners will enjoy everything we have done to create the lovely home it is today".
- Reception Hall: 15'6 x 13'2 (4.73m x 4.02m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: (L-shaped) 18'8 x 14'0 (5.69m x 4.27m) plus 12'0 x 8'2 (3.66m x 2.49m)
- Utility Room: 7'5 x 7'0 (2.26m x 2.14m)
- Dining Hall: 18'5 x 15'4 (5.62m x 4.68m)
- Sitting Area: 20'11 x 10'6 (6.38m x 3.20m)
- Drawing Room: 19'7 x 16'9 (5.97m x 5.11m)
- Study: 12'3 maximum x 9'2 maximum (3.74m x 2.80m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Galleried Landing
- Bedroom 3: 16'9 (5.11m) narrowing to 15'3 (4.65m) x 9'6 (2.90m)
- Bedroom 4: 16'9 x 9'7 (5.11m x 2.92m)
- Family Bath/Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 16'5 into fitted wardrobes x 10'6 (5.01m x 3.20m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Main Bedroom: 13'8 x 12'3 (4.17m x 3.74m)
- Dressing Area
- En-suite Bath/Shower Room
- Electric Gated Driveway
- Double Garage
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
We are pleased to offer our customers a range of additional services to help them with moving home. None of these services are obligatory and you are free to use service providers of your choice. Current regulations require all estate agents to inform their customers of the fees they earn for recommending third party services. If you choose to use a service provider recommended by Fine & Country, details of all referral fees can be found at the link below. If you decide to use any of our services, please be assured that this will not increase the fees you pay to our service providers, which remain as quoted directly to you.
Wickham Lane, Ickham, Canterbury, Kent
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Bekesbourne Station2.4 miles
- Sturry Station2.9 miles
- Adisham Station3.0 miles
About the agent
Few things are more important to us than our homes, so here at Fine & Country, we believe it's a real privilege to help people make their dreams a reality. Everyone has their own story.
Whether you are buying, selling, or renting we're here to support you every step of the way. We are excited to show you all the ways we can help, so why not get in touch?
In the meantime, see what thousands of our customers are saying about us on Trustpilot. After all, they probably say it better t
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 16002095. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.