West Town Road, Backwell
- Individual and attractive design, 'A' Rating on EPC and C02 emissions
- Mains Gas with Underfloor heating throughout
- Quality Bosch integrated appliances included
- Lifestyle light oak floor coverings downstairs
- Four bedrooms
- Bespoke Terence Ball Kitchens
- Luxury bathrooms with Mandarin Stone tiling throughout
- Courtyard Gardens with patio and lawned area.
- Solar Panels
- 10 Year ICW Council of Mortgage Lenders Approved Warranty
ENTRANCE HALL, CLOAKROOM WC., OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING AND KITCHEN,UTILITY AREA, FOUR BEDROOMS, TWO BATHROOMS, PARKING FOR 2 CARS, REAR GARDEN
Covered entrance with composite door to entrance hall. Understairs cupboard. Stairs to first floor.
Double painted wooden doors conceal a cleverly designed utility area with stainless steel small franke sink and mixer tap, Hotpoint washing machine, cupboard and storage space. Wall mounted Alpha Etec 33 gas central heating boiler. Window to side.
Low level wc., cloaks vanity basin with cupboard under, extractor.
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING AND KITCHEN
30' 4'' x 18' 7'' (9.24m x 5.66m)
Superb contemporary open plan living with twin set of aluminium french doors to Terrace.
Range of soft grey high gloss base cupboards and 3 drawer pan cupboard, work surfaces with upstands. Bosch appliances to include integrated dishwasher, eye level Microwave and Oven, Induction Hob with stainless steel and glass canopy extractor hood over, integrated fridge/freezer. 11/2 bowl stainless steel inset sink with brushed chrome mixer tap over. Range of matching wall cupboards. Ceiling downlights.
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
Large walk in cupboard.
13' 7'' x 11' 1'' (4.14m x 3.38m)
Low level wc., vanity basin with cupboard under, walk in shower enclosure with glass and chrome door, thermostatically controlled shower over with large shower head and separate hand held riser. Attractively tiled walls and flooring with electric pad underfloor heating. Ceiling downlights and electric chrome towel rail. Extractor fan. Ceiling downlights.
11' 1'' x 10' 6'' (3.38m x 3.20m)
10' 2'' x 7' 1'' (3.10m x 2.16m)
Loft access hatch.
7' 1'' x 7' 1'' (2.16m x 2.16m)
Panelled bath with centre fill taps, low level wc., wall hung vanity basin with cupboard under, separate walk in shower enclosure with thermostatically controlled shower over, large shower head and separate hand held riser. Attractively tiled walls and flooring with electric pad underfloor heating. Extractor fan. Ceiling downlights.
OUTSIDE - PARKING
Brick paved driveway to side of the property providing 2 parking spaces.
Enjoying a southerly aspect, natural stone wall boundary and very private. Light grey indian sandstone PATIO/TERRACE, side access, outside tap.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
West Town Road, Backwell
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Nailsea & Backwell Station0.6 miles
- Yatton Station3.9 miles
- Shirehampton Station5.7 miles
About the agent
Parker's Estate Agents are situated near Bristol in the village of Backwell, North Somerset.
We are specialists in the sale and rental of residential properties and have a flair for dealing with properties that little bit different.
Our area of operation is broadly speaking within a twenty mile radius south of the city of Bristol.
1) Specialists in Residential Property Sales, Valuations Lettings and Auctions.
2) Covering all North Somerset villages South of Bristol.
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10362034. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Parkers Estate Agents, Backwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.