City Road, NG7 - UON - QMC
- 5 Bedrooms
- 1 Reception
- 2 Bathrooms
- Gas C/H
- Furnished Property
- Medium Sized Garden
- Permit Parking Available
- Modern interior
- Recently refurbished
Nicholas Humphreys are delighted to bring this superb 5 bedroom, 2 bathroom student property to the market for rent for the next academic year. The property itself is ideally located just a 13 minute walk from The University of Nottingham`s Portland Building, also just a 3 minute walk from the nearest bus stop which provides direct access to and from Nottingham City Centre via the No.34 bus (Indigo line).
The property has recently undergone extensive refurbishment and benefits from the following;
- 5 Double bedrooms all complete with contemporary furnishings, recently fitted flooring and decoration throughout.
- 2 Recently installed, part-tiled bathroom suites, both with shower cubicles with matt black fittings, heated towel rail, w.c and wash-hand basin.
- Large, modern galley style kitchen with dark grey wall and base storage units with marble effect work top and brass handles to doors. A cooker with extractor above, combined washer/dryer and fridge freezer.
*All appliances were new for the 20/21 academic year.
- The property has also been externally insulated and a recent new boiler fitted to improve Energy Efficiency.
- Lounge area with x2 sofas, coffee table and TV included.
- Good sized garden to rear with bike shed, astro turf area and a patio seating area. The garden is regulary maintained by the landlord.
Available - 01/08/2021 to 31/07/2022 (Half rent retainer over August - 50 Weeks)
Deposit - £250pp
Rent - £130pppw exc of bills *(Monthly communual clean included) £145.00pppw inc of bills (Gas, electric, water, Tv License).
This is a fantastic opportunity to live in a recently renovated house located in a much sought after area of Nottingham. Call us today to arrange your viewing appointment.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC 1EPC 2
City Road, NG7 - UON - QMC
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Middle Street Tram Stop1.4 miles
- Station St Tram Stop1.6 miles
- Nottingham Station1.6 miles
About the agent
Why choose Nicholas Humphreys?
The owners of Nicholas Humphreys are intimately involved in the company on a daily basis and are committed to delivering the results our clients expect. All directors and partners of Nicholas Humphreys are available to speak to you personally to resolve any queries on the services we offer.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30094696. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nicholas Humphreys, Nottingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.