Wellesley Drive, South Shore
- Stunning Four Bedroom Detached House
- Sought After Modern Development Close to Beach
- Lounge, Dining Kitchen with Appliances
- Separate Utility, Downstairs Cloaks/w.c.
- Four Generous Bedrooms, En-Suite
- South Facing Rear Garden, Drive and Garage
Stunning, four bedroom detached family home on this highly sought after modern development. Close to the Beach, within the catchment area for popular local schools and convenient for the town centre. The property is beautifully presented throughout and boasts an entrance lobby, lounge, stunning dining kitchen with integrated appliances and French doors to the rear garden, separate utility room, downstairs cloaks/w.c., Four generous bedrooms to the first floor, the master bedroom with en-suite shower room. gorgeous enclosed rear garden with patio and lawn, enviable sunny aspect, spacious front drveway and integral garage
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Wellesley Drive, South Shore
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Cramlington Station4.2 miles
- West Monkseaton Metro Station5.1 miles
- Monkseaton Metro Station5.3 miles
About the agent
Established in 1990, Rook Matthews Sayer are the region's leading estate agent and lettings agent. With a prominent high street branch network coupled with dedicated local experts ready to help you move, our approach is both personal and professional. We aim to sell or let your home for the best possible price with our pro-active approach. We have helped thousands of homeowners and landlords sell and let their homes in the region.
Every week, around 500 new prospective buyers and prospe
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10588970. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Rook Matthews Sayer, Blyth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.