Upper Hartwell, Aylesbury
- A CHARMING THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED PERIOD COTTAGE
- LOCATED IN A QUIET NO THROUGH LANE
- STUNNING WALKS RIGHT ON THE DOORSTEP
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- KITCHEN/DINING ROOM WITH BI-FOLD DOORS LEADING ONTO LANDSCAPED GARDENS
- NO UPPER CHAIN
The accommodation in brief comprises: entrance lobby, sitting room with fireplace and double doors leading to the dining/kitchen which is stunning. Loads of light and space enhanced by the bi-fold doors leading onto the rear garden. The kitchen is well fitted with shaker style units and granite work tops. The principal bedroom with en-suite shower room, utility room and family bathroom are also on the ground floor. To the first floor there are two further bedrooms.OutsideBoth the front and rear gardens have been landscaped with raised beds, patio and terraced areas perfect for entertaining and little maintenance.There is allocated parking for two vehicles.
BrochuresProperty BrochureFull Details
Energy Performance CertificatesEnergy Perform...
Upper Hartwell, Aylesbury
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Aylesbury Station1.8 miles
- Aylesbury Vale Parkway Station1.8 miles
- Stoke Mandeville Station3.3 miles
About the agent
For the home buyer or tenant, we provide a wealth of local knowledge, contacts and experience to help a buyer or tenant find their ideal home. Here our associated network will help as well, as we can put buyers in touch with our associated offices who will personally look after the search within their local area.
We have detailed knowledge of our local market place, and can provide help and assistance in identifying suitable location and can assist with advice in terms of education and
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 10554067. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tim Russ & Company, Thame. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.