Brondesbury Road, London
- An incredibly bright two bedroom Garden Flat
- 1363 sq ft of internal living space
- Two bathrooms (one bath & one shower)
- A superb private garden with patio area
- Off-street parking for two cars
- No upper chain & share of freehold
The property offers a bay fronted reception room with its original grandeur with high ceilings, intricate ceiling mouldings and original Parquet floors. The main living space is flooded with light throughout the day. The kitchen/dining room with a separate utility room is to the rear of the property and leads onto the expansive 70 ft rear garden with mature shrubs and patio area. There are two good sized double bedrooms. The larger room benefits from built-in wardrobes, while the second bedroom leads directly onto the garden. The property also benefits from a large bathroom and a separate shower room. Further benefits include off-street parking for two cars and share of freehold.
Brondesbury Road a prestigious tree-lined road with a few minutes of Queen's Park with its vast selection of cafes, bars, restaurants, boutique shops and many popular amenities while both Queen's Park (Bakerloo) & Brondesbury Park (Overground) Stations are easily accessible. Early viewing is highly recommended.
BrochuresBrondesbury Road, London
Energy Performance CertificatesEE Rating
Brondesbury Road, London
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Queen's Park Station0.3 miles
- Kilburn Park Station0.3 miles
- Kilburn High Road Station0.4 miles
About the agent
Camerons Stiff & Co are a highly motivated independent residential Estate Agency committed to providing a personal and professional service to achieve the best results for our clients at all times. Our three offices generate a vast amount of enquiries everyday from would be purchasers to potential clients alike.
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 30096273. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Camerons Stiff & Co, Queens Park - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.