Moreton House, Garratt Lane, London, SW17
- Second floor purpose built flat
- 1 double bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Attractive mansion block location
- Bright and spacious accommodation
- Modern interiors
- Private section of garden
- Close to tooting broadway station and amenities
- 42.8 sq m / 461 sq ft
Accommodation comprises entrance hall leading into the bright reception room with dual double glazed windows and ample space for relaxing and dining. The separate kitchen comprises a modern range of matching wall and base units with work surfaces and tiled splash-back, incorporating inset sink unit, gas hob with overhead extractor and electric oven, and further space for appliances. There is a spacious double bedroom with useful inbuilt storage cupboards, and a stylish bathroom with modern suite and elegant tiling.
The property is superbly located within easy access of Tooting Broadway station, providing excellent links into Central London. There are an array of shops, bars, restaurants and amenities close-by, as well as the lovely open spaces of Tooting Bec with it's famous Lido, also within a short distance.
Viewings are highly recommended.
Comments from the owner:
What do you love most about your home?
Loads...a one bedroom flat in an SW postcode with its own garden is a good start! Built in the 'olden days', the walls are solid and we never hear the neighbours. We also have built-in wardrobes in the bedroom and a separate storage cupboard in the lounge which is great to hide all of our stuff. And being on the second floor we have lovely views and tonnes of natural light!
Why are you moving?
We are expecting our first child so are looking to buy somewhere with two bedrooms. If it wasn't for the little one on the way we wouldn't be moving!
What do you love about the area?
The Leather Bottle (with one of the best beer gardens in London) is a 5-minute walk away. Earlsfield with Bean & Hop, Tequilla Mockingbird, Roxie's Steakhouse, Eclectic Coffee and Enhance Fitness is a 10-minute walk away. Oh and 12 minutes to Waterloo. Tooting Broadway (Northern Line) is an 8-minute walk and you also have Tooting markets around the corner with all its bars and restaurants. We are also a 3-minute walk from the new Wimbledon Stadium development which will be home to AFC Wimbledon and loads of new shops and restaurants.
Energy Performance CertificatesEPC
Moreton House, Garratt Lane, London, SW17
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Tooting Broadway Station0.6 miles
- Haydons Road Station0.6 miles
- Earlsfield Station0.7 miles
About the agent
The first estate agent to manage your sale and purchase in one place. All for the price of a high street agent.
We build a bespoke team of four experienced agents to manage your sale, advise on your purchase and coordinate your chain.
Your journey begins with a no-obligation visit from your local Nested agent. They will learn what you're hoping to achieve from your sale, where you're planning to move to and will share a digital property report
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference gz9dc5nc_EAF_51664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Nested, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.