Brook Farm, Dowbridge, Kirkham, PR4
- Face-to-face appointments available, book today to secure your slot
- High specification
- Turfed front and rear gardens
- Fence and gate to rear garden
- Block paved driveway
- Paved patio
- External lights
- Extensive tiling to bathrooms
- New home warranty
Plot 22 - 3 bedroom semi detached house with driveway parking, available for £148,000.
The Rowan has 903 sq ft of living space across two floors with front parking. Downstairs there is a spacious lounge to the front, a storage cupboard and cloakroom toilet, and the open plan kitchen/dining area is in an L shape with an external door to the back garden.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms, including a generously sized master bedroom. The main bathroom includes white sanitaryware and a bath/shower area, and there is a second storage cupboard on the landing.
Externally there is a block paved driveway to the front of the property, and at the back there is a fully turfed garden with a paved patio and fencing with access gate.
*Please note this is an affordable property. The price discounted by 20% from open market valuation, subject to meeting criteria by Fylde Borough Council. Eligibility criteria, terms & conditions apply.
The images shown are for illustration purposes only. Properties may be built handed (mirror image). Many of Story Homes properties are detached and feature south-facing gardens and garage or driveway parking. All homes are freehold and can be purchased by using schemes such as Help to Buy or Part Exchange, and various offers may be available such as carpets included, NHS discount and Armed Forces discount. External materials, landscaping, open spaces and garage positions (where provided) may vary throughout the development. Please consult the Sales Executive on this development for further information.
- Lounge - 4888 x 4433 [16'-1 x 14-7']
- Kitchen/Dining - 4888 x 3860 [16-1" x 12'-8"]
- Master Bedroom - 2663 x 4177[8'-9 x 13'- 9]
- Bedroom 2 - 2663 x 4177 [8'-9 x 13'-9"]
- Bedroom 3 - 2137 x 2889 [7-0 x 9-6" ]
Brook Farm, Dowbridge, Kirkham, PR4
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Kirkham & Wesham Station1.2 miles
- Salwick Station1.5 miles
- Moss Side Station3.7 miles
About the development
Heaton Green, Kirkham
- Superbly located in the beautiful Dowbridge, Kirkham
- 3, 4 & 5 bedroom properties
- High specification interiors
- help to buy available
- Show homes now open
Story Homes is an independent locally based house builder with over 30 years experience of house building in the area. We have always sought to offer excellent quality, value for money apartments, houses and bungalows, in terms of specification and the floor area provided. Our technical, production, sales and administration teams pride themselves on being friendly, flexible and efficient, and thereby providing you, our customer, with a high level of personal service and attention to de
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 3_22. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Story Homes North West. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.