Thorn Road, Houghton Regis, LU5 6JQ
- Downstairs cloakroom/wc
- Generous living room with feature bay window
- Glazed doors to garden
- Large bedroom 1 with en suite
- Open plan kitchen and dining
- Utility room
- We are very much open and remain on hand to assist you with your enquiries and purchases via our website, by telephone or at our developments. Book a private appointment to view.
- *Illustrative image only and exact specification may differ
Tenure: Please confirm if this is a freehold or leasehold property with Linden Northern Home Counties
- We'll pay your Residential Stamp Duty!!
- We'll include an oven, hob and hood, fridge freezer, washing machine and dishwasher!
- We'll include upgraded ceramic flooring and carpets!
- We'll include chrome towel rails, downlights to kitchen and wet rooms and shower package over the bath!
We'll pay your £13,750 stamp duty!
With its spacious living areas, aspects of open plan living and considerable light, the Pembroke is a beautiful home, perfectly designed for the flow of family life.
The kitchen/dining room which stretches across the broad width of the property will quickly become the heart of your home. This flexible space creates a spacious area in which to eat, entertain or relax and benefits from French Doors leading into the garden. The living room is similarly bright thanks to an attractive square bay.
A study on the ground floor creates the perfect space in which to work from home with ease. Upstairs are four double bedrooms with an en suite in addition to a family bathroom.
The Pembroke is a social home with excellent connectivity, both between rooms and between the interior and exterior.
- Living room - 4.83 x 3.48 15' 10" x 11' 5"
- Kitchen / dining area - 8.06 x 3.48 26' 5" x 11' 5"
- Study - 2.40 x 2.36 7' 0" x 7' 9"
- Bedroom 1 - 4.28 x 3.39 14' 1" x 11' 1"
- Bedroom 2 - 3.71 x 2.73 12' 2" x 8' 11"
- Bedroom 3 - 3.34 x 2.86 10' 11" x 9' 5"
- Bedroom 4 - 3.91 x 2.81 12' 10" x 9' 3"
BrochuresDevelopment BrochureBrochure 2
Thorn Road, Houghton Regis, LU5 6JQ
NEAREST STATIONSDistances are straight line measurements from the centre of the postcode
- Leagrave Station3.5 miles
- Harlington Station3.8 miles
About the development
- 4 bedroom homes
- Surrounded by great amenities,
- Excellent transport links
- Fitted to a high specification
- Enquire further today
Linden Homes – part of the newly-formed Vistry Group – is one of the UK’s leading housebuilders, building award-winning homes across the country in prime locations. Striving to create sustainable new developments, we work with local people to create communities and we’re passionate about building the right homes for our customers. As a responsible developer we are focused on providing new opportunities, support for charity projects, engaging with local actions groups and delivering necessary
Stamp Duty calculator
Staying secure when looking for property
Ensure you're up to date with our latest advice on how to avoid fraud or scams when looking for property online.Visit our security centre to find out more
Disclaimer - Property reference 4_61. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Linden Northern Home Counties. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the average speed from the provider with the fastest broadband package available on comparethemarket.com at this postcode. The average speed displayed is based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm). Fibre/cable services at the postcode are subject to availability and may differ between properties within a postcode. Speeds can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed at the property may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed and confirm availability to a property prior to purchasing on the broadband provider's website. Providers may increase charges. The information is provided and maintained by Stickee Technology Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.